USPS is finally failing

There isn't a job out there that can't be done exceptionally.
Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

you are seriously the dumbest motherfucker I've ever conversed with.
it's amazing how he just thinks he is an expert on some field that he has no clue about...yet he keeps talking like he is

it's amazing how he just thinks he is an expert on some field that he has no clue about...yet he keeps talking like he is
and spoken as somebody who has never done more than asked at any job in his life.

He's the reason you have to ask for napkins at a fast food restaurant

if your job is below douche standards, work performance is binary.

Mom called and said she had a letter in her mailbox addressed to me today. It was my monthly pension statement, no big deal, I got it from her.
Wife went and got mail out of our mailbox and said there's an opened letter here from your union, it had been taped back together with masking tape.
The letter said enclosed is a Schnucks $50 gift card and a 2022 calendar book, Merry Christmas! Not in my envelope.

Fuckers.

I don't know if a postal employee stole it or it was delivered to the wrong address, they kept the goods and threw it back in the mail (but who would be stupid enough to do that?)

Mom called and said she had a letter in her mailbox addressed to me today. It was my monthly pension statement, no big deal, I got it from her.
Wife went and got mail out of our mailbox and said there's an opened letter here from your union, it had been taped back together with masking tape.
The letter said enclosed is a Schnucks $50 gift card and a 2022 calendar book, Merry Christmas! Not in my envelope.

Fuckers.

I don't know if a postal employee stole it or it was delivered to the wrong address, they kept the goods and threw it back in the mail (but who would be stupid enough to do that?)
sounds like the union didn't do a good job of not making the envelope look like it had a gift card in it

Remember when the USPS needed more money because it could stay open or hire drivers or get ballots where they needed to be for some stupid reason?

How much money did they spend on secret new voting methods? And why is the POSTAL service working on electronic voting? There is something more going on here.

I haven't gotten any new Christmas cards in days...what the fuck is going on Postal Service?!

I haven't gotten any new Christmas cards in days...what the fuck is going on Postal Service?!
They are protecting you from the glitter and covid bombs that are "Christmas cards". You should tip your driver for the service :suds:

They are protecting you from the glitter and covid bombs that are "Christmas cards". You should tip your driver for the service :beer2:
most my friends just send the family photo ones...not much in terms of glitter

and I put any I get in the microwave for 30 seconds to kill the COVID germs