USPS is finally failing

I always get so confused by that. I think tomorrow in Australia starts on Tuesday afternoon for us.
For some reason, I just remembered that Little Orphan Annie is black now. Idk.

My used underwear business uses UPS only

I just accidentally ordered something from Australia two days ago, for a birthday that's tomorrow. lulz
That’s okay. Aussie kangaroo dildos are worth the wait... I heard from a friend.

I had one package that I ordered this summer that just kinda disappeared into one of their distribution centers for about a month. Felt kind of like a dick about telling the seller that I never received the item, but they shipped a new one right away (I forget exactly what the problem was, if parcel shipping was worse than using stamps or vice versa). Either way, the new one came, and then like 3 weeks later the original one showed up unexpectedly.

Failures in USPS, UPS,Fed Ex, DHL etc allowed me to go to London (twice), Dubai, Hong Kong and AZ (6 times)

and I THANK THEM EACH and every day for their failures!!!

Ordered check over a week ago. Received email the day after placing the order they had shipped.

No checks

No update to tracking.

This is costing us roughly $250/day minimum, not to count our extreme frustration.

No update to tracking.

This is costing us roughly $250/day minimum, not to count our extreme frustration.

No dancing for Hammer tonight

Why does anyone trust the USPS with anything that is of immediate importance, would seem the private sector seems to do it all better so why trust the government to get it done?

Usually same cost or around it and well worth any difference to trust fedex/ups overnight
You ninjured me!

this should be in the PF right?

I mean, Trump appointed the new head of the USPS and we are seeing these failures.

Yeah, lately it's taking 3 days to get from Columbus to Pittsburgh via ground. Used to be 1-2
I ship/receive a lot of stuff via UPS and FedEx. There've been a couple issues over the past few months, but the vast majority are moving fine.

I've been getting packages from WV in a day.

I think they just don't like you.

I just accidentally ordered something from Australia two days ago, for a birthday that's tomorrow. lulz
When it doesn’t come tomorrow you should come back and bitch about how bad the delivery service was.

I mail personal stuff by USPS because it's cheaper even if it might take a few extra days.

All work mail goes through UPS since we have an account there and I'm not paying and no expense report to file.

When it doesn’t come tomorrow you should come back and bitch about how bad the delivery service was.
I just tracked it. Still in Australia. LOL