USPS is finally failing

Here's a map of your tracking, Hammer...

tenor.gif

I once sent something USPS from Omaha to Peoria "guaranteed next day" that took 7 days.

this should be in the PF right?

I mean, Trump appointed the new head of the USPS and we are seeing these failures.
Don't be gay

tell me why this isn't a political thing?
Because it isnt a left or right issue..............?? do better, be better, dont be gay

Because it isnt a left or right issue..............?? do better, be better, dont be gay
why isn't it?

the United States Postal Service is part of the US Government, is it not?

why isn't it?

the United States Postal Service is part of the US Government, is it not?
Yes it is part of the government. What difference does that make??? Is the USPS officially part of the "republican side of government" or is it part of the "democrat side of government" lmfao...

Yes it is part of the government. What difference does that make??? Is the USPS officially part of the "republican side of government" or is it part of the "democrat side of government" lmfao...
Did Trump not appoint a new Postmaster General?

Did Trump not appoint a new Postmaster General?

What difference does that make? does that somehow turn the entire operation "republican" ? seems the only thing that is making this political is a silly little tard. Do better.

What difference does that make? does that somehow turn the entire operation "republican" ? seems the only thing that is making this political is a silly little tard. Do better.
I like that you can pick and choose which departments Trump did and did not fuck up while in office over the last 4 yrs.

I especially like when Trump makes a very big change with that department and you still deny he did anything to affect it.

I like that you can pick and choose which departments Trump did and did not fuck up while in office over the last 4 yrs.

I especially like when Trump makes a very big change with that department and you still deny he did anything to affect it.
Again the only one making this a political discussion is you. See above. Please be a retard elsewhere

Again the only one making this a political discussion is you. See above. Please be a retard elsewhere
Being a retard is his claim to fame in here.

• Really?
Reactions: Me
so you agree DeJoy is a fucking waste and should be replaced?
I dont think any single one person is going to fix the problems with the USPS but sure have at it.

you haven't told me how it isn't political yet.