USPS is finally failing

I ship/receive a lot of stuff via UPS and FedEx. There've been a couple issues over the past few months, but the vast majority are moving fine.

I've been getting packages from WV in a day.

I think they just don't like you.
Haha. Granted, I don't ship stuff THAT often, and I don't track any of them. With the working from home stuff, the guy I ship to would head into the lab on days that we would usually expect it to arrive, and he's said a few times that it wasn't there yet.

this should be in the PF right?

I mean, Trump appointed the new head of the USPS and we are seeing these failures.

Thanks Obama! Trump!

I generally trusted them til now. A stamp got shit delivered quickly (for me).

I could not tell you what it cost to mail a letter by USPS. I never had to mail stuff for myself. We had a secretary that would handle all that at the office and my wife handled that for the homestead.

If I had to mail something I'd be lost. Hahahaha

this should be in the PF right?

I mean, Trump appointed the new head of the USPS and we are seeing these failures.
Well cemented failures, and it will take years to correct all of the wrongs caused by the prior administration. Now that Trump has to leave the WH, it will never be corrected.

I could not tell you what it cost to mail a letter by USPS. I never had to mail stuff for myself. We had a secretary that would handle all that at the office and my wife handled that for the homestead.

If I had to mail something I'd be lost. Hahahaha
Walk into a post office with your letter and ask how to send it.

They have an entire government agency to help people who don't understand how to use a stamp and mailbox.

Well cemented failures, and it will take years to correct all of the wrongs caused by the prior administration. Now that Trump has to leave the WH, it will never be corrected.
I have confidence it will bounce back.

with COVID and everything, there are very few systems that were not challenged in 2020, including the USPS

Another USPS failure. Why can't they get shit moved quicker in other countries?
It's kinda fun to track em' sometimes. Like pin the tail on the city. LOL

Sent out 3 packages on Dec. 17th with Christmas presents to the wife's family. Two going to the same city in WV a few hours away, and the other to NJ about 7.5 hours away. One WV package arrived on the scheduled day (Monday, Dec. 21), the one to NJ on Jan. 5th and the last WV package yesterday.

I understand difficulties during holiday season in general, then add Covid, but come on.

I ordered a guitar amp on Tuesday night and will have it arrive today from 6 hours away through UPS.

I've seen my orders go to the wrong country sometimes.
Like this is headquarters..
giphy.gif

I'm not the one getting my jollies from package tracking...
It's the simple things, ill.

Talk to me after 20 years of marriage, and 8 years of working from home with 2 kids.

Anyway, back on topic since this is turning into a stalker thread...