USPS is finally failing

Really? I don’t know anyone who hasn’t. I’m sitting here $54 poorer waiting on a return Express mail envelope that should have been here Wednesday and because of the holiday will be exactly one week late.

Nope........Dont know of anyone....

Not sure why I would lnow of anyone,cause its not like Id go around and ask.....

And just like anything else,if tpu dont like,dont use their service......

My package I ordered last week,the tracking ordee says I should recieve it by 9pm Tuesday night....

I will see.......:noidea:

Not sure why I would lnow of anyone,cause its not like Id go around and ask.....

My package I ordered last week,the tracking ordee says I should recieve it by 9pm Tuesday night....

You don't really have to go around and ask.

Just talk to anyone who has ordered anything online or shipped something using USPS.

If you've done one of the above, someone has had issues with USPS. Because they are trash.

4uatr0.jpg

You can bet your bottom dollar I’ll take your advice and never make the same foolish mistake again of paying $54 for round-trip “express” service that should be two days and is low at 8!

When I try telling people why I’m stranded and not home yet, they all laugh at me, facepalm and start telling their own horror stories of ripoffs and ineptitude.

Abolish this hoax now. Literally the biggest failure in American history.

Sent out 3 packages on Dec. 17th with Christmas presents to the wife's family. Two going to the same city in WV a few hours away, and the other to NJ about 7.5 hours away. One WV package arrived on the scheduled day (Monday, Dec. 21), the one to NJ on Jan. 5th and the last WV package yesterday.

I understand difficulties during holiday season in general, then add Covid, but come on.

I ordered a guitar amp on Tuesday night and will have it arrive today from 6 hours away through UPS.
Pics of amp and guitar, please.

You can bet your bottom dollar I’ll take your advice and never make the same foolish mistake again of paying $54 for round-trip “express” service that should be two days and is low at 8!

When I try telling people why I’m stranded and not home yet, they all laugh at me, facepalm and start telling their own horror stories of ripoffs and ineptitude.

Abolish this hoax now. Literally the biggest failure in American history.

I just got my package this morning as they said it would arrrive on.....
Ive oredered coins from rhese people now thru USPS for 6 years now and have never had a problem.......

20210119_105910.jpgwife got her package today as well....just like they said.....

20210119_111612.jpg

Important auto part shipped from Knoxville to Nashville. Left the Knoxville facility last night but won't be delivered to a location less than 4 hours away til Saturday.

This is freaking $17 priority mail! :gaah:

FedEx can suck a dick too. My fees have doubled and tripled since muh pandemic.

56 bucks fer overnite to chicago, when it was $16 like a fucking year ago!?

Oooh! And my Aussie gift hit the mainland yesterday. :lol:

It's in Uhl Ehh. (LA)

Sent important documents by overnight Express mail Monday morning at 10:09 for guaranteed delivery by 10:30am the next morning.

It still isn’t even in the recipients’ state. This is going to cost me hundreds of dollars because I can’t go home til it’s delivered, signed and returned back to me via the enclosed Express label.

Next time make your mortgage payment on time and you won’t have to stay in a hotel until the sheriff and his repo man leave your porch.

Got a package delivered today by the Post Office.
Right on time.

I was surprised, but happy.
A gun part, obviously.

Just ordered another item.
Will let you guys know how it goes.

Have to add, the Post office is really slow, but you know that up front.

Ordered some other items, for the gun of course, and they shipped it UPS, and that shit was here in 2 days.
I couldn't believe it.

excited ric flair GIF

I had a package out for USPS delivery on Thursday. It wasn't delivered, with the status being, "Business was closed, unable to deliver."

I have all of my packages delivered to my wife's office at her hotel, which is open 24/7 and has been for about 25 years.

This isn't the first time.

Package arrives at our door for the previous owner of the house. We don't have their address, so we bring it back to USPS.

USPS sends it back to the sender.

Package begins it's journey back to sender.

Does a U-Turn in Columbus Ohio.

Is back on our front door today.

Package arrives at our door for the previous owner of the house. We don't have their address, so we bring it back to USPS.

you tried.

that means you get to keep it.

Reactions: Me

You're welcome

Small stuff has been normal for us and from us concerning USPS. However the last two sizeable packages that they were supposed to deliver (above ground garden kit and a new nightstand) have both been lost by USPS.

You're welcome
I had something delivered to my house that was meant for the previous owner. I didn't look at the To line before opening it.

a gavel and a book on how to run a meeting.

a gift to the daughter who used to live here from her grandmother.

luckily I still have their contact info and they live nearby, so they came and got it.