USPS is finally failing

what are you shipping? cannabis?
andre lotterer oops GIF by ABB Formula E

Postal insurance is the biggest hoax in the history of hoaxes. Have you ever once collected insurance from them? I know for a fact that they initially deny 100% of claims.
No, I've never had to try to claim it. But I figure there will be some sort of ramification for me if they lose it.

No, I've never had to try to claim it. But I figure there will be some sort of ramification for me if they lose it.
A USPS employee told me they know for a fact that all claims are denied by default. It's going to take an act of congress to ever get anything from USPS. :2cents:

"USPS is failing" as a thread title is pretty funny since the USPS recently signed a massive deal to build a new fleet of mail trucks.

must feel pretty cool, being the only guy in the world name Todd 'n whatnot. . .
Just the last one.
I did meet a 9 yr old named Todd though, which blew my mind

wow, you actually DID report me, huh @ill? i thought your first name was common knowledge around here.

what a faggot you are.
I didn't know the report button actually worked or did anything lol

I really don't care. I dox myself here all the time

wow, you actually DID report me, huh @ill? i thought your first name was common knowledge around here.

what a faggot you are.
I see all :evil:

We already lost two whipping boys who left after giving out their real names, lets not lose another.

I didn't know the report button actually worked or did anything lol

I really don't care. I dox myself here all the time
Serious Real Life GIF by Britannia on EPIX

• Funny!
Reactions: Me

We already lost two whipping boys who left after giving out their real names, lets not lose another.
I'm not going anywhere.

But thanks

We did? I know Rock is gone, but as I understood it it was because he was outed as a fraud.

Who else is gone?

We did? I know Rock is gone, but as I understood it it was because he was outed as a fraud.

Who else is gone?
I think it was that Parka dude