USPS is finally failing

We got a box that looks like it's contacts. Right address, wrong name. Just left it outside in case the rightful owner shows up.

Got a letter for an address like mine but 6 streets north.

Put it back in the mail box and circled the address and put "delivered to wrong address". Guess what.
Yep, it came right back to me.

Then I put it back in the box and wrote "return to sender". Guess what.

I actually went to see where this business was, went to the address, and no building there.

Yep, threw it away. Not spending anymore time on it.
So sorry.

Put it back in the mail box and circled the address and put "delivered to wrong address". Guess what.

I actually went to see where this business was, went to the address, and no building there.

So sorry.
what was the letter?

So sorry.
You did more than me.

I would have just thrown it away to start

Sent something to France in the smallest priority box. Cost $42 for 15 oz. That was ten days ago, since then it has bounced back and forth between Birmingham, Al and Miami four times while the recipient is angrily blaming me.

Sent something to France in the smallest priority box. Cost $42 for 15 oz. That was ten days ago, since then it has bounced back and forth between Birmingham, Al and Miami four times while the recipient is angrily blaming me.
My certified letter sent to my 401K STILL hasn't been delivered. From November I think, possibly October.

We send dozens of the smallest Priority box per month, 90% domestically. The cost in the last two months has gone from $7.90 to $8.30 and now the other day it was $8.45.

Constant price increases simultaneous to performance declines and yet, as always, the USPS is hemorrhaging money.

I use USPS almost every day. Have never had a problem.

I plan on going today to ship something, but I'll put insurance on it. Normally would use FedEx but since USPS gave me the exact size and shape box I needed I'll use them this time. If the broken bat is lost then USPS insurance will cover it, if it is delivered then the company will send a new bat which I'll then sell. Either way, I'll get my money but with insurance is the only way I'll use them.

I use USPS almost every day. Have never had a problem.
tenor.gif

Last fall, ordered a new carburetor for my snow thrower. For some inexplicable reason, USPS routed it from Illinois to Michigan, then it got lost. So I reported it to the seller and they sent me a replacement. Got it the next day.

A few weeks ago, I got an email thanking me for returning the carburetor to the seller. The first one never made it to my house, so I have no idea how they got it back or where it was for six months.

We send dozens of the smallest Priority box per month, 90% domestically. The cost in the last two months has gone from $7.90 to $8.30 and now the other day it was $8.45.

Constant price increases simultaneous to performance declines and yet, as always, the USPS is hemorrhaging money.
what are you shipping? cannabis?

I plan on going today to ship something, but I'll put insurance on it. Normally would use FedEx but since USPS gave me the exact size and shape box I needed I'll use them this time. If the broken bat is lost then USPS insurance will cover it, if it is delivered then the company will send a new bat which I'll then sell. Either way, I'll get my money but with insurance is the only way I'll use them.
Postal insurance is the biggest hoax in the history of hoaxes. Have you ever once collected insurance from them? I know for a fact that they initially deny 100% of claims.