Vegetarian

all I did was call out OJB for a shitty apology when his little army of white knights jumped in.

and it was a shitty apology.
No it wasn't, no one was white knighting. You were just wrong.

Good troll bro

I went pescatarian for a month. I didn't eat healthy at all, just no pork, chicken or beef. I was eating Alfredo, and all kinda of fattening foods, and still lost 10 lbs. Didn't work out, or anything. I felt way better than I had in a long time.

Should probably do it again soon.

I went pescatarian for a month. I didn't eat healthy at all, just no pork, chicken or beef. I was eating Alfredo, and all kinda of fattening foods, and still lost 10 lbs. Didn't work out, or anything. I felt way better than I had in a long time.

a meat cleanse?

I kinda went vegetarian for a couple of quarters in college, but only because I could only afford ramen and mac and cheese. I don’t recommend it.

Sounds corny...

I watched that goddamn Seaspiracy documentary now I don't want to eat any commercially fished seafood. I gotta stop watching crap like that or I'm not gonna be able to anything ever again!

I watched that goddamn Seaspiracy documentary now I don't want to eat any commercially fished seafood. I gotta stop watching crap like that or I'm not gonna be able to anything ever again!
I know I just watched that too. We are doomed.