Vegetarian

If you don't want to eat burgers, dogs, hot Italian sausages, chickens pieces and parts and maybe some sirloin tips at my cookout, bring your own veggie burger.

If you're having a vegetarian cookout, I'm going golfing.

If you don't want to eat burgers, dogs, hot Italian sausages, chickens pieces and parts and maybe some sirloin tips at my cookout, bring your own veggie burger.

If you're having a vegetarian cookout, I'm going golfing.
Even when I wasnt eating meat, I didnt expet everyone to cater to me. I also had zero issue cooking meat for others. I also didnt do it for any other reason but to see if I felt better, and I did. I still will only eat meat for one meal a day.

I watched that goddamn Seaspiracy documentary now I don't want to eat any commercially fished seafood. I gotta stop watching crap like that or I'm not gonna be able to anything ever again!

I know I just watched that too. We are doomed.
I'm not big on seafood, I might have to watch that.

Even when I wasnt eating meat, I didnt expet everyone to cater to me. I also had zero issue cooking meat for others. I also didnt do it for any other reason but to see if I felt better, and I did. I still will only eat meat for one meal a day.
I know a few people that don't eat meat, my new(ish) daughter in law included and I don't have a problem with tossing a veggie burger or two on the grill for them.

I know a few people that don't eat meat, my new(ish) daughter in law included and I don't have a problem with tossing a veggie burger or two on the grill for them.
I dont know why anyone would care, as long as I dont have to make all kinds of special arrangements for everyone. I have a cousin that brings a piece of fish, pre-marinated, and all I have to do is grill it for her.

Reactions: Me
I dont know why anyone would care, as long as I dont have to make all kinds of special arrangements for everyone. I have a cousin that brings a piece of fish, pre-marinated, and all I have to do is grill it for her.
Same here. Hell my own daughter brought a couple of veggie burgers to my son's place for our little Father's Day gathering and she is not a vegetarian or vegan at all. She had tried them and liked them so she was having a craving and B. Racer put them on the grill for her like a good big brother.

People say there isnt enough protein in vegetation, and thats bullshit. Some of the largest animals in the world are vegetarian. I honestly think we are designed to eat most things, but not all things every day.

Every bite you take is either feeding, or fighting, disease. Its pretty well known fact that meat is the cause of most colon/intesinal cancers. I think we should eat meat, but I dont think our ancestors ate meat everyday. It was special occasions, not breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day.

I get the idea of being a vegetarian....

This is what I don't get....I'm not a vegetarian.

If I have a BBQ and I know a vegetarian is coming over I will serve a veggie burger alongside my hamburgers.

However if I go over to a vegetarian's BBQ they don't serve hamburgers alongside the veggie burgers they are cooking....

WTF....
In my experience veg heads are pretty neurotic self-involved people. They believe if you are NOT a vegetarian there is something wrong with you. Next veggie BBQ you are invited to may I suggest two things:

1) Bring your own meat
2) Inform them that it's NOT A FUCKING BBQ because there is no meat

I'm ok

Reactions: Fog
People say there isnt enough protein in vegetation, and thats bullshit. Some of the largest animals in the world are vegetarian. I honestly think we are designed to eat most things, but not all things every day.

Every bite you take is either feeding, or fighting, disease. Its pretty well known fact that meat is the cause of most colon/intesinal cancers. I think we should eat meat, but I dont think our ancestors ate meat everyday. It was special occasions, not breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day.
I have really tried to improve my diet over the last fews years and have cut out a lot of red meat. I try to make a point of making some meals entirely fruit or vegetables. I just feel better so that's almost worth it there. But I do agree that early man did not eat meat as much as we do. For one thing it couldn't have been practical. I picture some caveman saying "shit I have to go out and hunt something again today or eat these leaves?

In my experience veg heads are pretty neurotic self-involved people. They believe if you are NOT a vegetarian there is something wrong with you. Next veggie BBQ you are invited to may I suggest two things:

1) Bring your own meat
2) Inform them that it's NOT A FUCKING BBQ because there is no meat

I'm ok
first, I don't think meat is required for it to be a BBQ, just potato salad

I need a ruling on this, @Guy Incognito

first, I don't think meat is required for it to be a BBQ, just potato salad

I need a ruling on this, @Guy Incognito
Meat isn’t required for a cookout, I’m not going to one without meat, but it’s not required. But a BBQ is some kind of smoked meat, preferably pork

and a good rule it is.
Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

Same here. Hell my own daughter brought a couple of veggie burgers to my son's place for our little Father's Day gathering and she is not a vegetarian or vegan at all. She had tried them and liked them so she was having a craving and B. Racer put them on the grill for her like a good big brother.

sounds like a Couple of limp wristed Homos. Like father, like skeezers

I tried some of those black bean burgers a while back.

After about four days of non-stop farting, I never did that again.

Guise, guise...we're getting off topic. Let's get back to how @ill is a twat.:happy: