Wednesday morning

a tub without a shower head? how fancy, or does that make it unfancy as they didn't plan for dual purpose?
No, that tub never had a showerhead. I think they had a wand attachment for the daughters later on. There's a bathroom downstairs,,,,I think maybe it has a shower.

Wife wants to buy this house. It's bigger than ours, but needs many improvements. The heat is boiler/radiator based, no ductwork. So, no central air.

Well looks like I will get an extra day off after Labor Day. Have to take Lil W to Indy to get her scope done to see what's causing her issues between allergies & acid reflux for sure. Only one parent allowed in the hospital so I will have to stay in the hotel if that's what we do. Otherwise I'll be driving at 2 am to get there in time.
🍰

No, that tub never had a showerhead. I think they had a wand attachment for the daughters later on. There's a bathroom downstairs,,,,I think maybe it has a shower.

Wife wants to buy this house. It's bigger than ours, but needs many improvements. The heat is boiler/radiator based, no ductwork. So, no central air.
kinky, surprised they put that in the listing.

At your age, who cares about bigger

Bikers, some motorcyclists, shooting by the right of a lane of cars at a light or a stop sign. Then cry when someone turns right into them.

Bastards.

when I was riding I'd yell at bikers who rode the shoulder past a line of cars at a stop light. It's the fucking asshole bikers that do that. Usually most of that line of cars just had to struggle to pass the biker and they have to do it again.

Reactions: Me
canned tuna and miracle whip, two of the shittiest things in existence

And this from a guy who ate bologna last week
What the fuck is wrong with bologna?

bitch slap slapping GIF by absurdnoise
Nellie was such a bitch.

Turns out the FIL didn't use his tub or water for years. When the wife turned it on the other day, rusty brown water came out.

He's apparently been sponge bathing himself from the sink all this time.
gross.

we have central A/C and a boiler, it can be done. Of course we live in a rambler so the AC is just ran in ceiling