Wednesday morning

There is a twins fan that insist the twins, despite being in 1st place, are the worst team in the division with a terrible manager
Now multiply that by 5+ posters. Despite building a winning team from shit and dealing with injuries to all the stars, the Braves GM and headcoach are each the worst ever. Also, the amount hindsight managing from them is laughable. Every single decision by Snitker is wrong after the fact, but they never recognize when he makes the right ones.

Coal is the only one that uses a tub in our house. I don't care if it has any tubs, especially since I don't ever intend to move from this place and don't need to have a tub as a resell point for potential buyers. I intend to remodel the upstairs bathroom at some point and we'd probably get rid of the tub when we do that. Need to put in a bench in the the shower since we are getting up in age.

agreed, if we remodel the bath up here (unlikely) I would just put in a nice large shower

I intend to live here until I die. I don't give a shit what a buyer wants.

You may need to upgrade when you add more children. Just keeping you up on the homebuyer trends. tubs tubs tubs

Tuna, some miracle whip or mayo, a little mustard, a little hot sauce, and a few chopped up banana peppers and/or celery. Perfect. And apparently now I add salt and vinegar chips to it when available.

Never tried the mustard with it. Probably wouldn't mind the hot sauce either, but I'll pass on the peppers & celery. Those have to be cooked if I'll eat them and I don't want tuna with them.

Coal is the only one that uses a tub in our house. I don't care if it has any tubs, especially since I don't ever intend to move from this place and don't need to have a tub as a resell point for potential buyers. I intend to remodel the upstairs bathroom at some point and we'd probably get rid of the tub when we do that. Need to put in a bench in the the shower since we are getting up in age.
Oh fuck me, you've got to be fucking kidding.

Good Lord.

I intend to live here until I die. I don't give a shit what a buyer wants.

I think we're staying here until retirement. We've talked about moving, but the idea of moving isn't appealing, and doesn't make much financial sense. We're going to do few small projects around house, but no major ones. Do want to get new siding eventually

Oh fuck me, you've got to be fucking kidding.

Good Lord.
That was a joke. Except after sleeping on a shitty bed for a week at the cabin we rented, I feel 90 years old.

Why would you subject him to that?

You could have taken the hit.
Me? He called the urologist from the delivery room. Probably would've sprinted down the hallway to get it done if they were in the same building.