Wednesday morning

It has to be just tuna and no "salad" for me. Idk how people can eat the potato, macaroni, tuna, egg, & etc salads. Let alone regular salad.
You'd eat the tuna plain from the packet/can without mixing it with anything?

It does bother me when bikers use the road as If they are a car. I understand it's technically correct but you're also a dick.

Poor bikers. No love anywhere
Bikers, some motorcyclists, shooting by the right of a lane of cars at a light or a stop sign. Then cry when someone turns right into them.

Bastards.

Bikers, some motorcyclists, shooting by the right of a lane of cars at a light or a stop sign. Then cry when someone turns right into them.

Bastards.

Let them move to California where lane splitting is legal.

How bougie for a straight wage earner. I merely have 2 tubs.
happy-caturday-sophisticated-cat.gif

It does bother me when bikers use the road as If they are a car. I understand it's technically correct but you're also a dick.

Poor bikers. No love anywhere
one of the reasons I stick to where there are bike paths, but you're right, hard to win

When I am on the road, I stay on shoulder and follow traffic signs, fuckers that ignore them piss me off as gives all bikers bad names

That stop sign applies to you too buddy

Reactions: Me
mother fucker, an item i've been waiting for was back in stock yesterday and I was busy (ok lazy) so didn't buy it. Already of out stock and you can't just put yourself on a list to buy when back in stock.

either that or I misread website last night that was in stock, which would actually make me happier

How bougie for a straight wage earner. I merely have 2 tubs.

I only have the one. Downstairs bathroom is only a 3/4

of course, I don't actually use a tub, so no loss. The house I wanted to buy had 0 tubs as the bathroom remodel just turned main bath into a large stand in shower

It's a rough life
This is all i get? "Its a rough life". Shit, go over to the Braves board. Its full meltdown mode even when the Braves are winning by 10. If they had just given up the equivalent of a two goal lead in the playoffs, it would be easily the most annoying and unrealistic bunch of idiots rambling about everyone needing to be fired.

This is all i get? "Its a rough life". Shit, go over to the Braves board. Its full meltdown mode even when the Braves are winning by 10. If they had just given up the equivalent of a two goal lead in the playoffs, it would be easily the most annoying and unrealistic bunch of idiots rambling about everyone needing to be fired.

There is a twins fan that insist the twins, despite being in 1st place, are the worst team in the division with a terrible manager

Who doesn't take baths?

This place was the tubliest of places we were looking at. Most didn't even have a tub in the Master bedroom. What the fuck is that shit.

Just tuna & miracle whip. The tuna salad I'm referring to has other crap mixed in it.

canned tuna and miracle whip, two of the shittiest things in existence

And this from a guy who ate bologna last week

I only have the one. Downstairs bathroom is only a 3/4

of course, I don't actually use a tub, so no loss. The house I wanted to buy had 0 tubs as the bathroom remodel just turned main bath into a large stand in shower
Coal is the only one that uses a tub in our house. I don't care if it has any tubs, especially since I don't ever intend to move from this place and don't need to have a tub as a resell point for potential buyers. I intend to remodel the upstairs bathroom at some point and we'd probably get rid of the tub when we do that. Need to put in a bench in the the shower since we are getting up in age.

Who doesn't take baths?

This place was the tubliest of places we were looking at. Most didn't even have a tub in the Master bedroom. What the fuck is that shit.

A shower is a vastly more sanitary experience. A tub you're just laying in your own dirt

Reactions: Me
Coal is the only one that uses a tub in our house. I don't care if it has any tubs, especially since I don't ever intend to move from this place and don't need to have a tub as a resell point for potential buyers. I intend to remodel the upstairs bathroom at some point and we'd probably get rid of the tub when we do that. Need to put in a bench in the the shower since we are getting up in age.

Buyers LOVE tubs.

Just tuna & miracle whip. The tuna salad I'm referring to has other crap mixed in it.
Tuna, some miracle whip or mayo, a little mustard, a little hot sauce, and a few chopped up banana peppers and/or celery. Perfect. And apparently now I add salt and vinegar chips to it when available.