Wednesday morning

Now multiply that by 5+ posters. Despite building a winning team from shit and dealing with injuries to all the stars, the Braves GM and headcoach are each the worst ever. Also, the amount hindsight managing from them is laughable. Every single decision by Snitker is wrong after the fact, but they never recognize when he makes the right ones.

As long as we can all agree on Freddie Freeman being the very epitome of clutch

atlanta braves GIF by MLB

Should have joined Oscar's free cash giveaway.

Hot water heater needs to be replaced.

Complete bum according to Braves forum.

He had a rough series there last year. I believe it was the irony of him getting on Acuna legging out a hit while not hitting nearly as well

Went out rollerblading with the broad, no bike path near this park, just a wide sidewalk.

DYEL Biker comes up from behind us, slows down then says to me, "I RANG MY BELL. WATCH YOURSELF."

Of course, we're both wearing noise cancelling headphones and she didn't hear the dork "ringing his bell".

Gave him a "Cool Story bro", at which he began to pick up speed and cut down the first side street he could.

Bikers are douchebags.
you have no room to be calling anyone a dork in this scenario.

He had a rough series there last year. I believe it was the irony of him getting on Acuna legging out a hit while not hitting nearly as well
Was a bad series. But also had bone spurs in his elbow.

Well looks like I will get an extra day off after Labor Day. Have to take Lil W to Indy to get her scope done to see what's causing her issues between allergies & acid reflux for sure. Only one parent allowed in the hospital so I will have to stay in the hotel if that's what we do. Otherwise I'll be driving at 2 am to get there in time.

I only have the one. Downstairs bathroom is only a 3/4

of course, I don't actually use a tub, so no loss. The house I wanted to buy had 0 tubs as the bathroom remodel just turned main bath into a large stand in shower
Turns out the FIL didn't use his tub or water for years. When the wife turned it on the other day, rusty brown water came out.

He's apparently been sponge bathing himself from the sink all this time.

No painting done today.

I did get over half the yard mowed though.

Turns out the FIL didn't use his tub or water for years. When the wife turned it on the other day, rusty brown water came out.

He's apparently been sponge bathing himself from the sink all this time.
a tub without a shower head? how fancy, or does that make it unfancy as they didn't plan for dual purpose?

Reactions: Me