What are you watching on Netflix/Amazon/etc...?

Indeed. I loved the production aspect, kinda Cohen Brothers like. And some dark humor, especially Kraus. Best performer out of them all.
Yes that was really good

Bosch on Amazon is pretty damn good.

Reruns. Just got into this streaming thing about a month ago. I bought discovery + for wife and then bought basic hulu so I could watch Justified again. Just finished it.
Watching a little sons of anarchy.
Trying to watch dominion but having a hard time getting into it. Same thing with The Expanse.
Andromeda
Lexx
Upload but it kind of stopped in the middle and no new episodes for a while.

Been watching Schitts Creek in the morning and Sinner later. The former is great and the latter is pretty good.

Better Call Saul

Binged the latest season of Big Mouth

Mostly reading these days

The wife and I just finished all 4 seasons of "Queen of the South" a female narco show that originally aired on USA but is on Netfix. It was really good and we're definitely in for season 5.

The wife and I just finished all 4 seasons of "Queen of the South" a female narco show that originally aired on USA but is on Netfix. It was really good and we're definitely in for season 5.
The original La Reina Del Sur is pretty good too, also on Netflix.

Watched a few shows from Spain on Netflix.

Cocaine Coast (Farina) : Based on a true story of how cocaine first got shipped into Europe through Galicia Spain, kind of a cross between Narcos and Scarface, pretty good.

Drug Squad Costa Del Sol (Brigada Costa Del Sol), takes place in the late 70s on Spain's Southern Coast, just after Franco died and the cops are after smugglers and dealers getting hash into Spain from Morocco.

Money Heist (La Casa Del Papel), really good and really well written, a group of thieves rob the Royal Mint of Spain, I'm still on Season 1.

I finished a full binge of Malcolm in the Middle a couple weeks back, so I decided to do a full rewatch of Breaking Bad.

This is my first rewatch. I liked it the first time through, but I LOVE it during the rewatch. Cranston is basically playing Hal in BB. It is actually pretty awesome watching the two back to back.

I finished a full binge of Malcolm in the Middle a couple weeks back, so I decided to do a full rewatch of Breaking Bad.

This is my first rewatch. I liked it the first time through, but I LOVE it during the rewatch. Cranston is basically playing Hal in BB. It is actually pretty awesome watching the two back to back.
I thought Hal was his witness protection identity?

Utopia (both the original UK and new US versions) on Amazon is kind of a trip right now.

Dexter was ok, but... not to break your spirits lol, I thought it went downhill after season 4.

I was watching Mountain Men on Amazon - I like survival, hunting, bushcraft, type of stuff though. I watch Project Power over the weekend, it sucked... pretty bad too.

I thought it was great until the last season. I didn't even finish it.

For Amazon, The Boys. Best show I've seen in a long time. I've watched both seasons twice.

I thought it was great until the last season. I didn't even finish it.
It seemed to get progressively worse in my opinion, but to me the first 4 seasons were easily the best. I heard they are bringing it back. If you haven't finished season 8, you might want to get on that so you have an idea of what might be coming.

It seemed to get progressively worse in my opinion, but to me the first 4 seasons were easily the best. I heard they are bringing it back. If you haven't finished season 8, you might want to get on that so you have an idea of what might be coming.

I actually hated the 1st half of the final season so much that I stopped watching and googled how the show ended.

I feel like I didn't miss much.

Rewatching Burn Notice (Prime) right now, and the wife and i are watching Star Trek Disocovery (Paramount+), just started season 2

Rewatching Burn Notice (Prime) right now, and the wife and i are watching Star Trek Disocovery (Paramount+), just started season 2
I did a Picard rewatch a bit ago. It was better the second time through. Probably because I wasn’t disappointed like I was the first time.

I need to do a disco rewatch, I just dont find I want to.

I did a Picard rewatch a bit ago. It was better the second time through. Probably because I wasn’t disappointed like I was the first time.

I need to do a disco rewatch, I just dont find I want to.
Havent begun picard yet, been paying for CBS all access for a while now but wasnt watching anything except macgyver :D

It should have probably ended with his sister tracking him down and putting him in prison. It was at its best (other than season 4) when he was on the verge of getting caught.

Been watching some Spanish Language shows and movies lately.

Money Heist (La Casa De Papel) - Great show from Spain, a team robs the Royal Mint of Spain, then later The Bank of Spain, very good show 4 seasons so far, final season supposed to be next month

Cocaine Coast (Farina) - Based on the true story of how cigarettes smugglers worked with the Colombian Cartels to start bringing cocaine into Europe via Galicia Spain. Kind of a cross between Narcos and Scarface.

Wild District (Distrito Salvaje) - Netflix original from Colombia, combo action/political thriller, 2 seasons very good IMO.

El Chapo - Story of El Chapo from his beginnings until his final arrest and extradition. Very good show, shows the Cartel battles, and how El Chapo got to be the most powerful with the help of the Mexican Government, and US Government, specifically the DEA.

The Invisible Guardian, The Legacy of The Bones, Offering to the Storm - Trilogy movies from Spain combining police investigations and supernatural elements.