What If JFK Wasn’t a Conspiracy

it wasn’t just him who concluded it came from the back. All the pathologist said it did.

it wasn’t just him who concluded it came from the back. All the pathologist said it did.

Nobody should care what that guy says tbh.

Bob Redfield and Tony Fauci prolly don’t even listen to him. He’s a fucking liar for hire.

Bob Redfield and Tony Fauci prolly don’t even listen to him. He’s a fucking liar for hire.
Key And Peele Nfl GIF

Who is the dude with his arms out in that pic?

Haven’t slept at a Holiday Inn Express in years and haven’t read a book today.
Secret service, that was was told to stand down, and exit the rear flanks of the vehicle en route, against protocol.

Their positions would've completly blocked a shot from behind.

seriously man, I know you’ve lived your whole life believing there was a conspiracy. I know that’s gonna be hard (maybe even impossible) to convince otherwise but I’m telling you there was no conspiracy.

I understand why so many think there was. There’s little pieces of evidence that if you took them ON THEIR OWN would make people think there was. The head movement is certainly one of them but it’s a red herring.

Forget for a second that there is no other credible VERIFIED evidence of a shooter in the grassy knoll. There’s no shell casings. No forensic evidence of any kind to suggest there was a shooter there. Let’s look only at the head movement.

When Kennedy was shot in the head the bullet destroyed his cortex. This caused his ENTIRE BODY to spasm. That meant his back and his neck caused his WHOLE BODY (not just his head) to move UP and to the BACK. What you’re seeing is nothing more than an involuntary whole body movement.

@Orlando_Eagles and I wanna have a serious discussion about this. That’s why we are doing it here. I get it if you don’t agree but do you have ANYTHING else other than the movement of Kennedy’s head to suggest a shooter on the knoll?

seriously man, I know you’ve lived your whole life believing there was a conspiracy. I know that’s gonna be hard (maybe even impossible) to convince otherwise but I’m telling you there was no conspiracy.

I understand why so many think there was. There’s little pieces of evidence that if you took them ON THEIR OWN would make people think there was. The head movement is certainly one of them but it’s a red herring.

Forget for a second that there is no other credible VERIFIED evidence of a shooter in the grassy knoll. There’s no shell casings. No forensic evidence of any kind to suggest there was a shooter there. Let’s look only at the head movement.

When Kennedy was shot in the head the bullet destroyed his cortex. This caused his ENTIRE BODY to spasm. That meant his back and his neck caused his WHOLE BODY (not just his head) to move UP and to the BACK. What you’re seeing is nothing more than an involuntary whole body movement.

@Orlando_Eagles and I wanna have a serious discussion about this. That’s why we are doing it here. I get it if you don’t agree but do you have ANYTHING else other than the movement of Kennedy’s head to suggest a shooter on the knoll?
Quit reading after two sentences. Your assumption game is weak.

Who is the dude with his arms out in that pic?

Haven’t slept at a Holiday Inn Express in years and haven’t read a book today.
That's him, questioning command, and being completely shitfucked as to why he was told to exit the vehicle.

There's platforms for em to stand on the back of the vehicle.

inb4 someone claims Kennedy himself called it off at the very last second , cuz it looked authoritarian.:rolleyes2:

Right on Houston, left on Elm.... Nope!

Fact is they were going to fast down Main, they needed them to slow down. There is no way they could have known they would slow down on Main because of people in the street. The only way to slow them down was turn right on Houston, left on Elm.

so what are the conspiracy theories for dumbies vs the "official' version? before my time, never really cared. who, why, and where?

That's him, questioning command, and being completely shitfucked as to why he was told to exit the vehicle.

There's platforms for em to stand on the back of the vehicle.
why the facepalm, @dbldwn711 ?

Did I say something incorrect?

Why does that matter? All that matters is the shot was not from behind.
Doesn’t matter there weren’t shell casings either. As there were brass catchers in use in WWII. And I’m sure anyone willing to shoot a man in the head could also cut the toe out of sock and pull it over a firearm.

What matters here is believing one guy, who debunks everything aside from the order of Oswalds three shots.