What was your favorite car you owned?

Those stock 6.0 Powerstrokes were garbage, but it sounds like you bulletproofed it. Get em bulletproofed and they're as good as any Powerstroke other than the 7.3.
Yup. Once you get them studded you can drive it like you stole it.

1975 Monte Carlo dark blue with a white landau top

Had to trade it in for a Ford LTD station wagon to haul around my kids

When you've got a Jeep, you can do fun things with it like engineer a custom flag stand and lead a "welcome home" vehicle parade when your brother comes home from a year in the Middle East.

IMG_05241.jpg

I was trying to do this myself but gave up.

Youtube to the rescue.

I love start up.

This one was pretty fun to drive.
1988 Pontiac Formula 350
About the only thing I could afford, coming out of a divorce in 1991.

Looked exactly like this one, until it got stolen in 1994.

1614973984621.png

I picked up my son from PACL (Community Living) today where he goes twice a week to play pool or darts with others.

I went for a slight detour in the AMG and ended up driving through the Canadian Tire parking lot.

At the first intersection after getting back on the road I was behind a 2018? Mustang GT. He took off on green like he stole it. But only to the next intersection and be stopped by a red light?

I came up behind him and moved to the right lane.

Light goes green and I go, He’s thinking race and gives er shit. So I punch it too and scoot away up to 140 Kph?? Then settle down for normal drive. It is a 50 zone.

I change lanes to middle lane in front of him. He switches to the right lane and comes abreast on my right.

I look over and he’s gesticulating at me to roll down the passenger window.

So I do and he comes up along side.

“Holy shit!! I’ve never seen a station wagon that fast!!”

Brent and I grinned and revelled in the moment.

I have had this one about a month a 2015 BMW X3. Picked it up for $14,250 with milage at 65,000 so was great deal in very good shape.
It is the best I have had so far

BMW car (2).jpg