What was your favorite car you owned?

it is torquey with the auto trans ... it’s got a snow mode but screw that over 50 ....
they changed the steering in ‘14 to wire ... I think I’ll keep mine
mines a '10, got it wicked cheap...5k under kelly BB. why?

it has an LED out in the dash. RPMs, 20% unlit. no one wanted it, so i offered.

mines a '10, got it wicked cheap...5k under kelly BB. why?

it has an LED out in the dash. RPMs, 20% unlit. no one wanted it, so i offered.
I got mine two years old and one grand less than a loaded dealer Subaru Legacy ...
Not even close

these things are sleepers. It’ll be the first car I look at ... I’m even gonna look at the suv ...

I got mine two years old and one grand less than a loaded dealer Subaru Legacy ...
Not even close

these things are sleepers. It’ll be the first car I look at ... I’m even gonna look at the suv ...
yeah, im going infiniti from now on. wont do another audi (torque converter went at 135k, class action shit, bad rubber seals). my mehanic brother will yell at me if i get:

mercedes
bmw
audi

yeah, im going infiniti from now on. wont do another audi (torque converter went at 135k, class action shit, bad rubber seals). my mehanic brother will yell at me if i get:

mercedes
bmw
audi

I find Japanese cars garish. Especially Hondas.

I've got 2 out of 3.... My SS Germans, S55 and S4. The S4 is the best car I've owned, 333 hp stock but I've chipped it up to ~400 HP. Nice 7 spd DCT tranny, goes like a bat out of hell in straight lines or around corners. The AMG has ~500 HP and is one of the ultimate highway comfort cruisers.

20180713_192310.jpg

I've got 2 out of 3.... My SS Germans, S55 and S4. The S4 is the best car I've owned, 333 hp stock but I've chipped it up to ~400 HP. Nice 7 spd DCT tranny, goes like a bat out of hell in straight lines or around corners. The AMG has ~500 HP and is one of the ultimate highway comfort cruisers.

View attachment 1459
AMGs are always lookers.

Im just jaded on audi now. Scared to try again.
Plus with my Infiniti I can use Nissan parts for the most part.

View attachment 1459

... is that the guest house?

but mine has different tires

2099324-44-revo.jpg

Yeah good luck with that. That model was faster than the Vette of the same year. Turbo power!
A 2019 Camry is faster than a Vette or that Grand Nation of that year.

My favorite cars have been convertibles or full sized Jimmy's. My 74 GMC Jimmy had a one piece fiberglass top that I stashed in the garage and replaced with a Kayline Products canvas top/folding frame assembly. As a ragtop it looked very similar to this one;
74 jimmy.jpg

The biggest difference being that mine had the original baby blue paint top and bottom. Mine looked great from far but ..................

I also had a black 84 K-5 Jimmy that was in great shape inside and out. I re-powered it with a fresh 350 that had 300hp and gobs of low end balls and a great note. Too bad it wasn't a full convertible, I would have never sold it.