Where's the Moon Landing Was Fake thread?

You guys really do think that because the US got to the moon in 1969 and last in 1972, that China and Russia said, "Yeah, you know what, no need for us to send people there."

So I got some saying there is no atmosphere on the moon, so what we left behind would still be there. So two things, no atmosphere, wouldn't that mean the suns rays would deteriorate whatever was left up there, and also then why was the US flag blowing in the wind?

So I got some saying there is no atmosphere on the moon, so what we left behind would still be there. So two things, no atmosphere, wouldn't that mean the suns rays would deteriorate whatever was left up there, and also then why was the US flag blowing in the wind?
NASA has plans to study the poop bags left on the moon.

Just have to go back up there and get that shit first.

The more I look into the moon landing the more I do wonder. I mean, we had the technology in 1969 to get there, but we have never sent humans back there. No other country has sent humans there since 1969?

You look at some of the photos and the spacecraft stuff looks like piles of junk put together and you are telling me it took humans to the moon? Looking at the photos the surface of the moon also looks non-natural.

People will say there is no reason for us to send humans back to the moon because it is too dangerous and we can just send robots to explore. But really? We sent humans in 1969 up there in what appears to be less than ideal equipment, and 50+ years we've decided we can't do it again?

Also there is zero stars in any photographs or video from on the moon. I've seen people respond to this that it has something to do with the technology of the camera or something that can't pick up stars. What?? We just sent multiple people to the moon and we don't have the technology that can capture stars in the background?! I drive 15 minutes out of town on a clear night and the sky is full of stars, but being up on the moon where there is zero artificial light and it can't pick up one star?

Anyways, I don't know, never thought I would be in the camp that thinks the moon landing was fake, but I have become highly skeptical.
Go take a picture of the moon with a camera and see if you get any stars. You need longer exposures to really resolve stars and a longer exposer on the moon will just wash out the image. Same is true when you do astrophotography of other planets. Cameras don't work like your eyes do.

Flag was on one of those garden hooks your grandma has that holds a different flag for every occasion and only looked like it was blowing straight out.. The real reason we haven't been back is simple. Treaty with the aliens who live there. :thumb:

Why did this thread get resurrected again- did NASA finally find Rock Strongo's atomic-powered jock strap?

Here is a fake view of mars...

:kiffin: thinking the moon landing was fake is all I need to know that it was real

Also:
The earth is flat.
Our own government knocked down the Twin Towers.
Bigfoot is real. I mean, look at all the hair samples, feces, and bones they have found.