Poll Who will take out Ohio State this year?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• Fuck Iowa

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Penn State

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Northwestern

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Indiana

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Maryland

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Michigan

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • potato salad with Cincinnati cinnamon

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
I'm predicting for the first time this season, after a series of hapless opponents, they meet Michigan at the 'Shoe in Week 14 and suffer a devastating loss.
Sarcastic Not Funny GIF

I’m rooting for tOSU to win it all because if they don’t it’s means evil has probably revalued again.

assuming a miracle happens... and there is peace in the middle east and we build a peace bridge between alaska and russia...

would the rose bowl have to take a 5-8 Northwestern team?
If you’re 5-8 are you even bowl eligible even as a conference champ? I don’t know the rules there

I already assume Nebraska has to pretty much win out and still need a few things to happen to have a shot.

No Big 10 West team has ever won the division with more than 2 losses.

This could be the year because I actually give Nebraska a fighting chance (at home) against Illinois.

Purdue looks to have the easiest path to keeping it at 2 losses or less.

I already assume Nebraska has to pretty much win out and still need a few things to happen to have a shot.

Illinois looks good but they still managed to lose to Indiana, they are the type of team where they could probably win every game they have left but they could also lose every game they have left.

Nebraska gets them at home too.

Problem is Nebraska has to play @ Michigan so that makes it tough for them to avoid at least one more loss even if they beat Illinois this week.

Though Illinois has to play Michigan as well. So that would give them 3 conference losses too.

There's so many whacky scenarios for the B1G west at this point.

This is fun but Northwestern won't win more than 1 more game. If even that. Their best shot is against Iowa.

And even then, I could see Iowa shutting them out. Northwestern's offense is atrocious. And as bad as Iowa's offense is, they're going up against a pretty bad Northwestern defense.

I could see this turning into a M00N game... but then again, pretty much every Iowa game turns into a M00N game.

Hopefully Sean Clifford used up all of his good play for the year against Minnesota on Saturday.

Still fully expecting him to look like Peyton Manning again against us though.

thank God it's not a primetime game in happy valley. nothing gives me more anxiety as a buckeye fan than having to play in that environment at night