Poll Who will take out Ohio State this year?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• Fuck Iowa

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Penn State

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Northwestern

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Indiana

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Maryland

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Michigan

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • potato salad with Cincinnati cinnamon

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
thank God it's not a primetime game in happy valley. nothing gives me more anxiety as a buckeye fan than having to play in that environment at night

Yep.

Nighttime, the Saturday before Halloween, with upsets earlier in the day, would be tough to overcome.

Hopefully Sean Clifford used up all of his good play for the year against Minnesota on Saturday.

Still fully expecting him to look like Peyton Manning again against us though.
Clifford loves to save up his heroics to use against the Buckeyes. That, and knowing it's the last time he'll ever face them, and you do have a recipe for a big game from him.

Or he'll be regular Clifford and throw for 145 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT. As a PSU fan, I'm not sure I can remember a QB as frustrating as Clifford, and it feels like we've had to endure him for a decade. GO AWAY CLIFFORD. Unless he manages to lead this team to a magical win on Saturday...then i guess he can stay for another 10 years.

Clifford loves to save up his heroics to use against the Buckeyes. That, and knowing it's the last time he'll ever face them, and you do have a recipe for a big game from him.

Or he'll be regular Clifford and throw for 145 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT. As a PSU fan, I'm not sure I can remember a QB as frustrating as Clifford, and it feels like we've had to endure him for a decade. GO AWAY CLIFFORD. Unless he manages to lead this team to a magical win on Saturday...then i guess he can stay for another 10 years.

If we come out flat offensively like we did against Iowa, Penn State is in business.

I don't think their offense is elite by any means but its a lot better than Iowa's. Better enough to not just hand use points, even if its 3 at a time.

thank God it's not a primetime game in happy valley. nothing gives me more anxiety as a buckeye fan than having to play in that environment at night
Ohio State has lost there twice ever in prime time games. (05 and 16)

You guys own them in white out games and prime time there. I’d a wanted that if I was a bucks fan.

Ohio State has lost there twice ever in prime time games. (05 and 16)

You guys own them in white out games and prime time there. I’d a wanted that if I was a bucks fan.
Sure, but it's never smooth sailing. Give me noon games all day, errrr day vs PSU

I understand. It’s a scary place at night.

I took my son to a night game at happy valley and I had him change into a long wig and a dress just so he’d be safe.

I understand. It’s a scary place at night.

I took my son to a night game at happy valley and I had him change into a long wig and a dress just so he’d be safe.

Had a friend that graduated from Penn State. Was visiting her one weekend and, while taking shit for being an Ohio State fan, I made the mistake of telling them I didn't dislike Penn State and actually rooted for them when they aren't playing Ohio State (before scandal) thinking that would calm things down. Not even close, it just pissed them off more

The fact the BIG is still wanting to keep divisions is just retarded
It really is. That West division is embarrassing; and quite frankly, it's so imbalanced that it's not really fair. It's like the best team in the B10 vs. the 4th or 5th best team in the B10 most years in the conference championship game.

But on another note, the UCLA and USC additions are looking like excellent picks this year. I can't wait to play some home games against them.

Had a friend that graduated from Penn State. Was visiting her one weekend and, while taking shit for being an Ohio State fan, I made the mistake of telling them I didn't dislike Penn State and actually rooted for them when they aren't playing Ohio State (before scandal) thinking that would calm things down. Not even close, it just pissed them off more
people from Pennsylvania, Maryland and DC are just naturally miserable

you could have said that are you trying to cure cancer and they would have said "but i want Jim Harbaugh to get CANCER, you douche!"

A pretty good friend is a PSU alum. They’re a strange breed.

They think there’s a rivalry between the schools. Probably pissed them off that you (or any tOSU fan) doesn't consider them in that way. Bless their hearts.

Iowa was close. Just a few more scores for Iowa and a few less scores for Ohio State and it would have been a completely different game.

Penn State is a very pedestrian, mediocre, lackluster, hapless team. I think we can all agree on that. Very hapless.

Holy fuck, I completely forgot about LaVar Arrington. A shame that achilles injury derailed his career