Movie Wonder Woman 2: 1984 (2020)

Wonder Woman 2: 1984 has been delayed by covid-19 again, from Friday, October 2, 2020, now to a release on Friday, December 25, 2020, Christmas Day.

Not sayin' "not hot" by any means...but, still take Linda Carter 7 days a week and twice on Tuesdays.

New 1980s-style poster that notably says "ONLY IN THEATERS" but has no release date:

cabbdxzoedi51.jpg

This movie poster lied! :LOL:

And follow-up HBO Max "Official Release Date" promo video:

Theatrical version (no HBO Max watermark or outro) of same trailer:

Not sayin' "not hot" by any means...but, still take Linda Carter 7 days a week and twice on Tuesdays.
To each their own and all that, but I could stare at (read drool over) Gal Gadot all day, every day.

"This World" promo:

Opening scene (first three minutes) promo clip on Warner Bros. channel:

Opening scene (first three minutes) promo clip on HBO Max channel:

Yeahhhhh.....I absolutely agree. But I will also say I would be a huge winner either way.

DC does it again. Makes a flop

3 of 10

Not impressed. For a super hero movie it has little action. Its 2 and half hours long.

DC does it again. Makes a flop

3 of 10

Not impressed. For a super hero movie it has little action. Its 2 and half hours long.
3 is actually high to me. No real action, but when there was it was really bad CGI. Plus the story was garbage.

Yeah this movie was a cliche money grabbing bust. So much bad, very little good. I would still give it a 4-5 out of 10. It had solid production, decent acting and ok camera work and cinematography... plus it had Gadot, who is very beautiful and Wiig is pretty cute too. Story was below average, but not as bad as other DC movies lol. A lot of scenes and dialogue didn't seem to make sense and had terrible jokes. It was as if it was made by a gen Z person with no concept of history. Really poor attempt.

That was fun to watch. Hopefully we get a Wonder Woman movie set in a more current setting. Slow in some spots, but it pays off by the end and I totally dug the mid-credit scene.

That was fun to watch. Hopefully we get a Wonder Woman movie set in a more current setting. Slow in some spots, but it pays off by the end and I totally dug the mid-credit scene.

I enjoyed the cheesiness of the beginning... the whole 1980s...

the problem with this movie was basically the whole story... terrible source material, any time the big bad is a magic user, you are in danger, this never became more than a magic movie..

Guys watch these movies?
Begrudgingly......

This one was awful.

It's like DC is churning out a business for how not to pace/plot a movie, but every now and then a good one sneaks in.
You know, like the Eagles QB factory......

Holy shit was that bad....just like everything about it. Every scene. Every character.

Also, how the hell did they just jump in a plane at a museum and fly it to Cairo and back? And how the fuck does he know how to fly a jet?