Workless Wednesday

Being mean is not a good way to get me to tell you about Dom.
I think it's his way of inviting you to go camping....you should feel honored.

Kudos to Mr Kobes.
fahk

loop ninja GIF

Didn’t sleep well last night. Had some work stuff on my mind and couldn’t shut my brain off.

Second night in a row of trying to make a gin fizz. Pnk said I’m not very good at it.

I'm sorry. I take back all the mean things I've ever said to you.
Dom had to leave our old site because he made some references to his wife and family and his wife started scrolling through his computer and found them. She threatened to divorce him if he came to the site again. He left with his tail between his legs.

Not white knighting. Douche is a big enough boy (well you get the point) to handle himself. And its fair to give him a hard time with his schtick.

But turning the morning thread into the PF because someone said they didn't like a black comedian? The thread is already at 7 pages of mostly going back and forth about calling someone racist. It would be pretty easy to confuse this with a PF thread. Im just pointing out some hypocrisies.
he asked the question "is it racist?"

and it's fun to give him shit about how he is the whitest of the white.

Left over meatloaf sammie. Made a grilled cheese sammie with havarti cheese, sauteed onions and added in leftover smoked pork belly, put a crisp on the sliced meat loaf and then added all of it to the grilled cheese. Tasty.
DEAR GOD MAN!!

Left over meatloaf sammie. Made a grilled cheese sammie with havarti cheese, sauteed onions and added in leftover smoked pork belly, put a crisp on the sliced meat loaf and then added all of it to the grilled cheese. Tasty.
Nobody tell Hippie's cardiologist.

On a close but unrelated note. Leslie Jones just isn't my cup of tea. Nothing against her. She's obviously wildly more successful than I'll ever be. But I just can't get into her style. If just screaming and being obnoxious is your thing, then you'll love her.
I liked her a lot better when she was called Tracy Morgan.

Dom had to leave our old site because he made some references to his wife and family and his wife started scrolling through his computer and found them. She threatened to divorce him if he came to the site again. He left with his tail between his legs.

sounds made up. You would have been best friends with 44diesels.

Didn’t sleep well last night. Had some work stuff on my mind and couldn’t shut my brain off.

Second night in a row of trying to make a gin fizz. Pnk said I’m not very good at it.
i use trazadone for the same reason. brain wont shut off.

"I love my wife..."

It was a bit touching, actually.

Also, he liked midgets.

he once banned me because I got under his skin.
You got the handi micropeen completely wet yet?

You're a douche.

Gonna have some coffee, not sure what's for lunch.
I have turkey and genoa salami in the fridge.

the dude at the deli counter cut suuuuuuper thin muenster cheese...it looks like it is shaved

That's more or less what happened to me on Facebook.

Back