World Cup 2022 Qatar

As we have seen at Bayern Munich, us Bayern fans me, Hank, Chisox you don’t let Kingsley Coman take a penalty shot ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I’m glad Argentina won. The goat no doubt now.

Wow, what a game. I'm like shaking right now, couldn't have scripted it any better

That Final was fucking awesome. From the outside narratives of Messi and France repeating to the play on the field, I'd say that's gotta be the best final match ever. Damn good WC overall too.

Fuck Qatar though.

That Final was fucking awesome. From the outside narratives of Messi and France repeating to the play on the field, I'd say that's gotta be the best final match ever. Damn good WC overall too.

Fuck Qatar though.
True! WTF is that "Full Of" Sheikh putting on Messi at the trophy ceremony?

No homo, got a lil tear eyed watching this. Andres has been such a legend, I’ve enjoyed watching him throughout the years despite not understanding his calls on telemundo, picking up a little bit here and there, because he’s so exciting and his Spanish sounds beautiful (when his voice is not completely fucked like here lol). He’s the Peter Drury, Clive Tyldesley, Martin Tyler (he’s gone downhill though) of the Spanish world.

Cool moment for the Argentina born man. Maybe we can see such passion when he announces the estados unidos winning in 2026!?! :biggrin:

Fuck Qatar though.
One of the announcers has a good comment about the teams after the game. "France looked like a good team with one special player, Argentina looked like a great team with on special player."

Update FIFA rankings. How the mighty have fallen. Germany behind the USA. As bad as Germany was, the USA is not better than them
Argentina #2. Messi is not retiring. Probably see him in the COPA in 2024. Rumors COPA could be in USA with CONCACAF teams again.

1671463604460.png

I'm dumb and didn't check the time for the Final, so i tuned in about 1/2 way through the 2nd half...just in time for fireworks from the French side. As much as I'm tired of the Messi GOAT fanboys, its nice that he finally has the Maradona thing off his back.

Update FIFA rankings. How the mighty have fallen. Germany behind the USA. As bad as Germany was, the USA is not better than them
Argentina #2. Messi is not retiring. Probably see him in the COPA in 2024. Rumors COPA could be in USA with CONCACAF teams again.

View attachment 95283
I don't put much stock in those rankings. Belgium has been top 4 (sometimes 1 or 2) for about 5-6 years at least and have won fuck all, at least Brazil, France, and Argentina have actually won something in that time.
And as bad a Germany is, they are still better than the USA.

How is the US ranked higher than Germany and Mexico? Rubbish.

How is the US ranked higher than Germany and Mexico? Rubbish.
They are 3-0-1 against El Tri in the last 4 matches. In the last decade they've been pretty even, with the US having the edge 7-4-4.

Good news: USA wins and moves on to knockout round.

Bad news: Berhalter gets to keep his job and coaches USA 2026 World Cup Group Stage exit.
They’ll be 48 teams in next WC. You don’t thing US gets out of a three team group stage?

I don't put much stock in those rankings. Belgium has been top 4 (sometimes 1 or 2) for about 5-6 years at least and have won fuck all, at least Brazil, France, and Argentina have actually won something in that time.
And as bad a Germany is, they are still better than the USA.
Correct. Belgium seemed to be the other flawed ranking. Garbage International team year after year.

They are 3-0-1 against El Tri in the last 4 matches. In the last decade they've been pretty even, with the US having the edge 7-4-4.
Meh…Mexico has a better resume and far better players (minus GK’s)

When did that happen? The four team would work better, I think.
I heard it on SIRIUS Grumpy Pundit show a few days ago. It appears it is not official yet. They may try these two options instead.

1671490946250.png

Mexico needs a rebuild. Many are getting past their prime. I don't see a golden age there yet. Herrera is in MLS now and will be 36, Chicharito and Vella no longer there. Chucky will be 31, Memo will be 41, Jimenez will be 34, Corona will be 33, and few others in their 30's. We'll see.