World Cup 2022 Qatar

Disgusting.

Their kid can't play for the national team again

Whoa, now. Don't get too crazy. Gio is good and he didn't really do anything wrong here.

I had read rumors even before WC that Gregg was down on Gio because of some personal beef he had with the Reynas. Then we see what Gregg did in the WC and then totally unnecessarily threw Gio under the bus to the press afterwards too. And now the Reynas have done this. The responsible thing here is none of the adults, Gregg or Claudio, should ever be involved in US Soccer again.

Whoa, now. Don't get too crazy. Gio is good and he didn't really do anything wrong here.

I had read rumors even before WC that Gregg was down on Gio because of some personal beef he had with the Reynas. Then we see what Gregg did in the WC and then totally unnecessarily threw Gio under the bus to the press afterwards too. And now the Reynas have done this. The responsible thing here is none of the adults, Gregg or Claudio, should ever be involved in US Soccer again.
If the kid is playing lights out overseas and continues to get stronger/better, he would have a place in my lineup.
The only mitigating factor for me is how the rest of the players view him.

If the kid is playing lights out overseas and continues to get stronger/better, he would have a place in my lineup.
The only mitigating factor for me is how the rest of the players view him.

As a cry baby bitch I would assume who run to daddy when he's not getting his way

As a cry baby bitch I would assume who run to daddy when he's not getting his way
Gio Reyna is the Veruca Salt of USMNT. Daddy I want Timothy Weah’s position and I want it now.

Attachments

• 4335048C-E1C5-4FAB-9F0C-2755115BDF05.jpeg
    4335048C-E1C5-4FAB-9F0C-2755115BDF05.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 0