World Cup 2022 Qatar

So let me get this straight. France's best soccer player, who could probably get most any girl, is dating a girl who used to be a guy?

Given what Reyna had to say, seems like they have a good reason to move on from Berhalter.
Wait, what in the wide, wide world of sports is going on with Berhalter now?

Wait, what in the wide, wide world of sports is going on with Berhalter now?
He kicked his future and current wife of 25 years in the leg at 18. seriously they are investigating that lol.

He kicked his future and current wife of 25 years in the leg at 18. seriously they are investigating that lol.
Were they playing soccer?
I don't know the details of that one.

He'll resign before they come to any conclusion, which was probably the intention of all this.
Weird.

U.S. Soccer once again showing the shit show it is.

Were they playing soccer?
I don't know the details of that one.

He'll resign before they come to any conclusion, which was probably the intention of all this.
Weird.
Coming from a bar and had had a few drinks with her and they had an argument. He was 18. I am not a Berhalter defender but this is a joke. He is the one yesterday that made a statement on this. Said someone filed a complaint on it or whatever to US National Team authorities to get him fired. Who would have known that happened 25+ years ago unless someone who knows him well, the Reyna famity maybe?

Coming from a bar and had had a few drinks with her and they had an argument. He was 18. I am not a Berhalter defender but this is a joke. He is the one yesterday that made a statement on this. Said someone filed a complaint on it or whatever to US National Team authorities to get him fired. Who would have known that happened 25+ years ago unless someone who knows him well, the Reyna famity maybe?
Yeah, I see that he released a statement that was signed by both Berhalter and his wife.

I'm guessing the players want him gone and this is the best the USSF could come up with short of outright firing him.

Tab Ramos next coach?
good choice but Jesse Marsch may be available soon if Leeds continues to stumble. Jim Curtin in Philadelphia but he is not going anywhere right now.

Yeah, I see that he released a statement that was signed by both Berhalter and his wife.

I'm guessing the players want him gone and this is the best the USSF could come up with short of outright firing him.
Some for sure....i.e. the Reynas including daddy. Pulisic too probably. More levelheaded players like Adams maybe not. Definitely the MLS lackies want to keep him.

good choice but Jesse Marsch may be available soon if Leeds continues to stumble. Jim Curtin in Philadelphia but he is not going anywhere right now.
Probably could have gotten David Wagner if they hadn't dilly dallied around, but Norwich beat them to it.

Disgusting.

Their kid can't play for the national team again
Allow David Cross GIF

Not sure why jesse would want to go to international when he can continue to coach club