Poll Would armed citizens have caught the Brazilian fugitive quicker?

choose up to two

• Yes, armed citizens would have apprehended him sooner.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No, armed citizens would have needed more than the two weeks it took law enforcement

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • killer potato salad

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
What's a bumpkin posse gonna do when homeboy busts out his capoeira skillz on em?
Run Away GIF

So, the results are in! Voters in the poll believe 2-to-1 that citizens within the perimeter would have caught the fugitive in less than two weeks.

I have to agree. :beer2:

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Especially when they don't have the law on their side and they take two weeks to track a man down and they're charging taxpayers 300 grand a fucking day.

"...but ...but ...but fRiEnDLy FiRe!!!!"
You seriously don't see any possible adverse outcomes of just sending every asshole into the woods with the intent of killing someone?

Ur rage am blind

I personally can't distinguish a Brazilian person from a Mexican. I also wouldn't expect most crackers in that part of PA to be able to tell the difference in PT-BR and ES-MX.
The Brazilian won’t understand you because they only speak Portuguese and the Mexican won’t understand you because they only speak Spanish.

Duh

The Brazilian won’t understand you because they only speak Portuguese and the Mexican won’t understand you because they only speak Spanish.

Duh

I know a few of both that speak all 3, but if there's one thing to guarantee, the person in rural PA is monolingual.