Wth is Andy Reid really saying

Yep. They can’t not call that(well, it’s the Chiefs and Mahomes, I’m kinda surprised they did tbh)

When you’re used to getting the benefit of every questionable call, when a rare, but correct penalty is called against you, it’s time for a hissy fit I guess

The Saints have this happen on the regular....you shake it off!

Yep. They can’t not call that(well, it’s the Chiefs and Mahomes, I’m kinda surprised they did tbh)

When you’re used to getting the benefit of every questionable call, when a rare, but correct penalty is called against you, it’s time for a hissy fit I guess

lmao...that's a great shot and should shut the Chiefs up for the rest of the year.

That doesn’t always work either last year against the giants McLauren looked and moved twice at the refs instructions and still got the Flag on the play before Samuel was mugged 2 seconds before the ball got to him. No doubt the fix was in for the greatest football family of all time the Mara’s to get into playoffs over shithead Danny boy
Yeah it's not 100% but every every game if you watch there is a WR or TE checking in to make sure he is in a good spot. Some refs are still idiots and some games are still fixed.

That doesn’t always work either last year against the giants McLauren looked and moved twice at the refs instructions and still got the Flag on the play before Samuel was mugged 2 seconds before the ball got to him. No doubt the fix was in for the greatest football family of all time the Mara’s to get into playoffs over shithead Danny boy

I was trying to remember where we recently had something like this where the ref was checked with the ref and he provided no help.

I remember that one felt like bullshit

This hasn't always been called in the past, but they've called it 11 times this season. So somebody on the rules committee asked them to start enforcing it this year

I noticed they didn't complain when one of their db's mugged Diggs at the goal line, and DPI wasn't called

Side note, that's also an illegal formation by the Chiefs for too many men in the backfield. Look at the RT, the centers belt is the 50 yard line and the RT is clearly behind it. 5 men in the backfield, should have been two flags.

You will see every WR who isn't a complete and total dumbass turn and check with the line judge when they are supposed to be on the line. Toney is a fucking idiot, has been his entire college and pro career, and just assumed he was right. He never checked. It isn't the refs job to run up and tell him he is in the wrong spot, if he doesn't check in then it's on him.

Fuck Reid and Mahomes for being upset at the wrong person. Toney fucked that play up, it isn't the refs job to keep players from making penalties.

Correct.......

If KC wants to bitch about that play,wait till their Monday meeting and give Toney his ass chewing that is well deserved......

He was offsides,no denying that so why whine.....??

2ndly EVERY wr knows they can ask the ref if they are offsides or need to move up closer to the line of scrimmage,if they dont ask,its not up to the ref to tell them......

And to cry about the call in a critical moment,why is your team doing dumb things in critical moments.......blame Toney,not the refs.

Toney was way the fuck offsides. No gray area there.

Chiefs we’re gifted an AFC championship and a Super Bowl by the refs last year, so I don’t want to hear it.

Blame Toney for being a retard that has cost you two games this year, and blame Reid/the GM whoever puts the roster together for having a a piss poor group of WR’s
Exactly. They're mad that they're being treated just like everyone else now.

Mahomes took the pass interference in stride last week that really should have been called but loses his shot over an obvious off sides.

It just makes no sense unless they’ve decided the only way to get calls is bitch like Tom Brady.

Giants fans are having a great day.

Since the "refs" took away her boyfriend's TD lateral, I can only assume the new song by Taylor is going to be VICIOUS.

I bet it is about a safari and there is a reference to hunting zebras. :pop2:

I’ve lost all respect for the Chiefs. Take responsibility for your own shit. Don’t blame the refs for calling a penalty when you clearly committed it. Fucking crybabies.
Yep, they looked pretty fucking sad there, and Mahomes tantrum and helmet throwing made him look like a spoiled sissy!