Wth is Andy Reid really saying

Yep, they looked pretty fucking sad there, and Mahomes tantrum and helmet throwing made him look like a spoiled sissy!
I hope his mommy gave him a good talking to, was as stern with him about that as she was about the announcers calling him "pat".

Mahomes took the pass interference in stride last week that really should have been called but loses his shot over an obvious off sides.

It just makes no sense unless they’ve decided the only way to get calls is bitch like Tom Brady.
Yeah, I remember Mahomes didn’t whine about getting a free 15 yd unnecessary roughness bonus when he got hit in bounds, trying to get to the 1st down at the sideline, on the same drive.

I said it early on in the season, KC has Mahomes and Kelce and then nothing. Scheme away Kelce and you can beat them. 5 teams have proven that true this year. lol at the egirl homers arguing that KC wasn't one-dimensional earlier this year.

Isn't that cheating?

Nobody seems to know for sure what Reid was saying. If he is getting warned by the refs during plays that his team is lined up wrong so he can call time outs, that would be news.

At this point, I think he just screwed up his words in his frustration.

Nobody seems to know for sure what Reid was saying. If he is getting warned by the refs during plays that his team is lined up wrong so he can call time outs, that would be news.

Could be. Hard to admit that his team overpaid in trade for some other team's first round draft bust.

Or are there plays where the side judge knows he should throw a flag but "letting them play" and giving warnings to Reid. No doubt that happens with all teams, though.

Could be. Hard to admit that his team overpaid in trade for some other team's first round draft bust.

He needs to coach his boy.

Didn't Toney ball out for them in the playoffs? I think he already earned his price (3rd comp + 6th) for KC, they should have tried to move on from him this last offseason.

I said it early on in the season, KC has Mahomes and Kelce and then nothing. Scheme away Kelce and you can beat them. 5 teams have proven that true this year. lol at the egirl homers arguing that KC wasn't one-dimensional earlier this year.
On offense. Their d is still pretty stout.

Or are there plays where the side judge knows he should throw a flag but "letting them play" and giving warnings to Reid. No doubt that happens with all teams, though.

That is what I think he was trying to explain. It didn't come out that way in his post game press conference. And it's weak to bring that up publicly as an excuse.. Bring that up in NFL meetings. Telling fans that they lost because the refs didn't warn him his boy was routinely lining up offsides is a head scratcher.

Today...the refs responded with a great one liner. When a player lines up to where the line judge can't see the ball, they have to throw a flag.

Makes sense. That should be the end of it.

Didn't Toney ball out for them in the playoffs? I think he already earned his price (3rd comp + 6th) for KC, they should have tried to move on from him this last offseason.
It wasn't a strong receiving corps last year. Tyreek Hill has never really been replaced, and it was impressive that they managed to win with that group. Put it down to good coaching, good D and good field decisions by Mahomes. I dunno, maybe Eric Bieniemy's departure hurt the team more than we know.

Mahomes has really fallen off this year without Bienemy. Such a little bitch now.

That is what I think he was trying to explain. It didn't come out that way in his post game press conference. And it's weak to bring that up publicly as an excuse.. Bring that up in NFL meetings. Telling fans that they lost because the refs didn't warn him his boy was routinely lining up offsides is a head scratcher.

Today...the refs responded with a great one liner. When a player lines up to where the line judge can't see the ball, they have to throw a flag.

Makes sense. That should be the end of it.
And then the refs should have added on "and if a player has a habit of doing this and not getting called for it then that still isn't the refs fault".

It wasn't a strong receiving corps last year. Tyreek Hill has never really been replaced, and it was impressive that they managed to win with that group. Put it down to good coaching, good D and good field decisions by Mahomes. I dunno, maybe Eric Bieniemy's departure hurt the team more than we know.
I don't think Bienemy had any special sort of stick em to make the WR's hang onto the ball.

I think the stuff Mahomes was saying was far weirder. He wants that ball to go to the hall of fame despite not counting. Would that ball have even gone to the hall of fame if it had counted? It wasn't a record. It wasn't in a particularly significant game. Kelce's greatness was also diminished because this play didn't count.

I don't think Bienemy had any special sort of stick em to make the WR's hang onto the ball.
Maybe. It could also be that the team decided waiver wire fodder like Skyy Moore, Valdez-Scantling and Kadarius Dumbass was a believable enough receiving corps, as it built a better defense.