Wth is Andy Reid really saying

Bieniemy has really fallen off this year without Mahomes & MaAuto.
Howell is starting to come around though, he's putting up good numbers considering the crap he has to work with. One good WR, one ok WR, an ok TE, an OK RB, and a line that is not very good.

Howell is starting to come around though, he's putting up good numbers considering the crap he has to work with. One good WR, one ok WR, an ok TE, an OK RB, and a line that is not very good.

Yep. Bienemy was the real guy behind the Chiefs success.

I would love to see what Howell could do with more than 1.1 seconds before pocket collapses

I am not defending Mahomes, because he was a sniveling bitch, but the hold in the video isnt the left hand, it was the right when he was gonna separate on the cut I assume that got called. The Commentators are dumb on their explanations.

Timing is everything. Refs are like traffic cops, they pick what they feel like enforcing and what day they feel like enforcing it on. Inconsistent cokesackers.

And for the record, Dez caught that fucking ball.

I am not defending Mahomes, because he was a sniveling bitch, but the hold in the video isnt the left hand, it was the right when he was gonna separate on the cut I assume that got called. The Commentators are dumb on their explanations.

Something that was being allowed all game, until it wasn't on 3rd down at the end of the game.