Your worst NBA hot takes

Somebody messed up.
Season 1 Morty Smith GIF by Rick and Morty

Honestly, who was worst? I guess you'd have to look at what was given up for them but you're probably right that Oden was a bigger bust. Set Portland back five years minimum.

Oden was just too fragile for the NBA. But I'd have to go with Oden being the bigger busted because of where he was drafted.

Honestly, who was worst? I guess you'd have to look at what was given up for them but you're probably right that Oden was a bigger bust. Set Portland back five years minimum.
Anthony Bennett and Kwame Brown spring to mind too

Ouch! Easily top ten bust all time.
Yep he was such an obvious bust even before the college season ended. MJ was just fluffing his pick.

One of my dumb ones was thinking Joe Smith would be a really good NBA player. He was so good in college.

Michael Olawakandi doesn't get enough mention on all time busts. Drafted before a few future hall of famers

If we are using injuries for busts then Len Bias is the biggest bust ever

Michael Olawakandi doesn't get enough mention on all time busts. Drafted before a few future hall of famers

Over Greg Oden though (for injury busts)?

I was thrilled Wolves took Rubio over Curry. Not Flynn though!

lol that's funny because I thought about "Kandi man" and Eric Piatkowski back in the Clippers "glory days"...

Anthony Randolph is going be an absolute star and franchise player for the Warriors. Did you see him in Summer League? Future multiple time all-star.

There is something about Randolph that can make you believe. After he left the Warriors...and Knicks, I was convinced Wolves grabbed him right before his inevitable break out.

I remember thinking Roy Tarpley would kick his drug habit