Your worst NBA hot takes

Oden was just too fragile for the NBA. But I'd have to go with Oden being the bigger busted because of where he was drafted.

I don't count players as busts due to injury. Oden would never have been on KD's level, but he would have been a solid 15 and 10 player for his career. He was getting much better in his second year and then he had the injury. He was averaging 11.5/8.5 and 2.3 BPG in just 23.9 MPG. Those numbers would have been even bigger if they didn't have him on a strict minutes restriction.

Olowokandi also comes to mind.

I don't count players as busts due to injury. Oden would never have been on KD's level, but he would have been a solid 15 and 10 player for his career. He was getting much better in his second year and then he had the injury. He was averaging 11.5/8.5 and 2.3 BPG in just 23.9 MPG. Those numbers would have been even bigger if they didn't have him on a strict minutes restriction.

Olowokandi also comes to mind.

Gotta agree with you. Oden if healthy would have been able to put up some good numbers. But KD's on a different level.

Still figuring this site out. That phrase you have- life is good- what exactly do I have to to put a phrase up?
lol i'm still trying to figure it out, too. but yeah, go into your account details. it's all lined up there. just went back to my Black Adam Avi...

Ricky Rubio will be the next john stockton.

I thought Trae Young should've stayed in college one more year. I'll eat my crow on that one.

Nick Nurse's wife is a babe.

Roberta Nurse Meet the lovely Roberta Nurse; this stunning brunette is the  lovely wife of NBA coach Nick Nurse, cur… | Nba coaches, Coaches wife,  Stunning brunette

Draft Greg Oden...CAN't MISS!!!!!!!!

One of the topics I remember seeing on the ESPN boards:

"Today is the first day of Oden's Hall of Fame career." :dhd:

"What makes Jokic so unique? If Sabonis was in the league during his prime, he would’ve been Jokic." - my buddy

"What makes Jokic so unique? If Sabonis was in the league during his prime, he would’ve been Jokic." - my buddy

Saying Jokic is basically what Prime Sabonis would have been is not a bad take. Claiming that is not unique is epic level bad take.

Saying Jokic is basically what Prime Sabonis would have been is not a bad take. Claiming that is not unique is epic level bad take.

^^^This^^^

The Sabonis that made it to the NBA was old, his knees were shot and he was still better than a lot of other centers at the time. Pretty sure Jokic would take a Sabonis comparison as high praise.

And yeah, not unique is a pretty epically bad hot take.