Your worst NBA hot takes

me in 2009: man, once Kyle Singler makes it to the NBA, he's gonna be a star!

dafuq was I thinking :facepalm:

O’Bannon twins. What the hell happened to those 2?

@Vita

@Vita

Oh man, forgot about those 2.

Obviously, Russell Westbrook wasn't around at the time, but that's the type of player I thought Charles O' Bannon would be.

O'Bannon left with a hell of a legacy, he brought down all college sport video game.

@Vita
Charles was never the talent of Ed, nor did he have the size of his brother either. Ed, tore his ACL early in his College career, and was just too slow in the NBA for the perimeter and too small for post play, especially back then....

Charles was never the talent of Ed, nor did he have the size of his brother either. Ed, tore his ACL early in his College career, and was just too slow in the NBA for the perimeter and too small for post play, especially back then....

I thought Charles had more all-around game at least in college and he was only a sophomore I believe during that run. Kid could get up. Who was the 6’5 freshman on that team? PG was a little dude.

I thought Charles had more all-around game at least in college and he was only a sophomore I believe during that run. Kid could get up. Who was the 6’5 freshman on that team? PG was a little dude.

Toby Bailey

That’s it. yeah I thought he was gonna be good down the road. They all peaked that year they won it all it seemed.

They had like 5 or 6 NBA draft picks on that team, none had a decent career though. Edney probably the only one that played up to his potential in the NBA, but he was never going to be more than a bench player.

Hate him for it

I hate the result, but agree with his line of thinking. NCAA already takes advantage of the athletes while in school, they came back around and tried to profit off his name after he was no longer a part of the NCAA. Whether you support the NCAA or not, that was extreme overreach.