Your worst nightmare has come true

I have greatly spoiled my dog, I accept full responsibility. I think all kids need beaten at least once a week, but anyone that beats a dog should be shot
Pfft...I'd snap my dog in two and bury her in different spots in the yard, if she bit one of my kids.

Come October, I’m gonna be a daddy, and I’m the most scared I’ve ever been in my life. I do have a built in DD for a bit though

You’re still going to be fucking goats on the side hustle, right?

And congrats on the little IP.

Before you know it, you'll have Taylor Swift's entire catalog perpetually stuck in your head, while being shown the gayest fucking tik toks ever, 476 times a day.

Before you know it, you'll have Taylor Swift's entire catalog perpetually stuck in your head, while being shown the gayest fucking tik toks ever, 476 times a day.
I’m gonna grow a garden for the first time ever just so I can make the little fucker work it. Gonna go old school too with a mule and a pull behind plow

You silly silly man. Your life is so fucking over. LOL
My son isn’t going to be secure for anything. He’s going to be a basketball star because that’s what his FATHER demands of him

My son isn’t going to be secure for anything. He’s going to be a basketball star because that’s what his FATHER demands of him
You think so, huh? You're gonna have a daughter who hates sports and loves art. And if you don't embrace that, she'll hate you too.

You think so, huh? You're gonna have a daughter who hates sports and loves art. And if you don't embrace that, she'll hate you too.

Nah, they are going to love sports and hate the patriarchy. And so will their partner, Barryanne.

I haven’t been completely honest as to why I’ve been so absent the last couple of months. I did have a major work project, and I did start a side business with my buddy, but I’ve also been redoing my spare bedroom and baby proofing the house.

Come October, I’m gonna be a daddy, and I’m the most scared I’ve ever been in my life. I do have a built in DD for a bit though

So many of your outlooks on life you have preached on here are about to change lol.

Congrats though. It's going to be a fun ride

I think anyone that doesn’t recognize iconic Master Shake quotes has no business in my threads, bech