Your worst nightmare has come true

Oh dude, he's FOR SURE having a girl. No doubt in my mind. lel
Soon @Illustrious Potentate

Background-23.png

Before you know it, you'll have Taylor Swift's entire catalog perpetually stuck in your head, while being shown the gayest fucking tik toks ever, 476 times a day.

You silly silly man. Your life is so fucking over. LOL

You think so, huh? You're gonna have a daughter who hates sports and loves art. And if you don't embrace that, she'll hate you too.

Oh dude, he's FOR SURE having a girl. No doubt in my mind. lel

Nah, they are going to love sports and hate the patriarchy. And so will their partner, Barryanne.

Either by birth or by choice a few years from now.

It's so cute that she is dressed up like her father!

This thread is Chewy's worst nightmare. :dhd:

So, does this mean you're not running The Eliminator this season?

Congratulations. But the worst nightmare is anything happening to your child not just that they exist. You’ll be fine.

I haven’t been completely honest as to why I’ve been so absent the last couple of months. I did have a major work project, and I did start a side business with my buddy, but I’ve also been redoing my spare bedroom and baby proofing the house.

Come October, I’m gonna be a daddy, and I’m the most scared I’ve ever been in my life. I do have a built in DD for a bit though

Congrats. You should name it after me.

I hate everything I’m becoming. I’ve always said gender reveals are the dumbest thing ever, just tell people what you’re having. Guess who’s having a gender reveal in July? And I don’t even get to do anything cool like shoot tannerite, the pink/blue is gonna be inside of a cupcake.

I gave up cocaine for this. I swear to God, I will tell the kid Santa isn’t real if I so much as hear a suggestion about elf on a shelf.

Honestly, I can’t wait to be a dad, but all this prekid bullshit makes me want to drink more than Inalready do

I hate everything I’m becoming. I’ve always said gender reveals are the dumbest thing ever, just tell people what you’re having. Guess who’s having a gender reveal in July? And I don’t even get to do anything cool like shoot tannerite, the pink/blue is gonna be inside of a cupcake.

I gave up cocaine for this. I swear to God, I will tell the kid Santa isn’t real if I so much as hear a suggestion about elf on a shelf.

Honestly, I can’t wait to be a dad, but all this prekid bullshit makes me want to drink more than Inalready do

@beardown07 lol @ this man

Fuck dem kids.

iu

Starts with a gender reveal, ends with gender confusion. lulz

Better nip that fruity shit in the bud now, 'fore it gets outta hand.