Your worst nightmare has come true

I hate everything I’m becoming. I’ve always said gender reveals are the dumbest thing ever, just tell people what you’re having. Guess who’s having a gender reveal in July? And I don’t even get to do anything cool like shoot tannerite, the pink/blue is gonna be inside of a cupcake.

I gave up cocaine for this. I swear to God, I will tell the kid Santa isn’t real if I so much as hear a suggestion about elf on a shelf.

Honestly, I can’t wait to be a dad, but all this prekid bullshit makes me want to drink more than Inalready do
Gender reveal?

Nah, man. That ain’t it.

I hate everything I’m becoming. I’ve always said gender reveals are the dumbest thing ever, just tell people what you’re having. Guess who’s having a gender reveal in July? And I don’t even get to do anything cool like shoot tannerite, the pink/blue is gonna be inside of a cupcake.

I gave up cocaine for this. I swear to God, I will tell the kid Santa isn’t real if I so much as hear a suggestion about elf on a shelf.

Honestly, I can’t wait to be a dad, but all this prekid bullshit makes me want to drink more than Inalready do
Tell your woman and all your future spawn that the Elf on a Shelf is for the peasants whose daddies don't have a direct line to Santa.

Stand your god damned ground man!!!

Chewy's gender reveal video is finally in.......
SPOILER: It's Bisexual

Y'all will be wearing matching themed Halloween costumes in no time.

Gender reveals are a bit presumptuous. What if it comes out like half goat with 6 fingers and while it has a vagina, it also has a 5 inch clit?

Or they say it's a girl, but really it just has a micro peen?

Hmm. This sounds like it could go in the “can’t reach my nuts” thread except they’re not on a high shelf, but locked tight in yer baby mama’s purse.

That was quick. :dhd:

When I first heard of a "gender reveal" party, I thought of something totally different.
iu