12 Team CFP Playoff

again.. people made fun of ou.. were strong at the start of the 2000s.. after winning it all with Blake's roster.. they were known for getting beat in the BCS... y'all were literally ran off the field early vs SC.. We all know how much Bob obsessed with the RRS every year.. (he thought the bigger beatdown he would out recruit UT for players..that still ended up going to UT)

See you crazy duck, even a hairy dawg attorney knows it is ALL about the money.
Yes and no. Sure, $$$ drives all this. But, I was mostly looking at which teams are going to be better on the field in years to come. I can see OU and UT being better than USC and UO. West Coast, travel, better competition, disappearing high school ball in Cali, etc. UW is only in the conversation due to recency bias, and their coach is now gone. We know coaches drive how good a team is.

Maybe it's me, but the best team in the 2000's doesn't get ass raped 5 times in a row by their rival.
That's just me though

Maybe it's me, but the best team in the 2000's doesn't get ass raped 5 times in a row by their rival.
That's just me though
lol nobody outside you cares about that cause nobody even remembers your last championship.. lol UT still had the last title win and still were the last to play for a title..

big game bob indeed

lol nobody outside you cares about that cause nobody even remembers your last championship.. lol UT still had the last title win and still were the last to play for a title..

big game bob indeed
Are you the best team in the 2000's or not, like @ELTEXAN said?

You keep dragging Oklahoma into this like we're the ones making ridiculous claims.
But that's what Texas fans do so keep going.

This is a pretty significant disadvantage in the new world order that they're willing to deal with to maintain their independence, bet that changes the first time ND is in the final top 4 and still doesn't get a bye.

It's not really that big of a disadvantage. They'll end up playing as many games as teams 1-4(since they'll all play a CCG). Also, if they are good enough to be seeded 1-4, and end up the #5 seed, we'll get the worst team in the CFP and most likely to be the G5 rep most times. Then we'll play the #4 seed, which will either be the ACC/B12 champ most years. If the 12 team CFP existed last year, with all the conference realignment ND would have played Liberty then Arizona. It's honestly more advantageous to the the #5 seed, than the #2 or #3 seed IMO.

I'll leave it alone
You should since you just caught either not being able to count or trying to pull a fast one. Either way: me right; you wrong. Again. And forever.

Yes and no. Sure, $$$ drives all this. But, I was mostly looking at which teams are going to be better on the field in years to come. I can see OU and UT being better than USC and UO. West Coast, travel, better competition, disappearing high school ball in Cali, etc. UW is only in the conversation due to recency bias, and their coach is now gone. We know coaches drive how good a team is.
...and you don't have to win championships to be the financially most valuable.

...and you don't have to win championships to be the financially most valuable.
NIL and the hire of Sark has gotten UT to win a conference championship and make their first CFP in year 3 of Sark's tenure.. UM is valuable too and just won the CFP.. not sure what your angle is... tosu is also one of the most valuable schools too.. they haven't won a title since 2014.. but they are always contenders.