15 Fast Food Chains that are in trouble

I don't care for bagels, perhaps I've never had a good one.

my kid likes the Thomas' Everything bagels, so that's normally what we have at home, but there are better options. Everything bagels are best for sandwiches... but talking about it now is making me hungry for a Panera cinnamon crunch bagel.

I don't care for bagels, perhaps I've never had a good one.
There's a shop in town here that makes a bagel and tops it with sliced jalapenos and then melts cheddar cheese on top. My favorite for a breakfast sammy.

Wife and I were just commenting that the meals we bought in Disney World last week didn't seem too bad price-wise compared to what we've paid for takeout around home.

Sliced Brisket Sandwich with a side... 14.29.

That's like the same price as a Double Whopper with cheese meal at BK... and way fucking better.

There's a shop in town here that makes a bagel and tops it with sliced jalapenos and then melts cheddar cheese on top. My favorite for a breakfast sammy.
I feel they're both too thick and rubbery.

A place by me has bagels that are rated so highly, i still think they suck, I don't care what seasonings or whatever you do with the bagel, in and of it self, it sucks.

A place by me has bagels that are rated so highly, i still think they suck, I don't care what seasonings or whatever you do with the bagel, in and of it self, it sucks.

should be crispy on the outside and soft and airy on the inside. rubbery is bad... they probably use a giant mixer and overwork the dough.

my kid likes the Thomas' Everything bagels, so that's normally what we have at home, but there are better options. Everything bagels are best for sandwiches... but talking about it now is making me hungry for a Panera cinnamon crunch bagel.
Einsteins cinnamon sugar with the honey almond shmear is one of the best "fast" breakfasts. not best for you without protein but tasty. The Dots Cinnamon pretzel sticks are also good, damn I think I'm hungry.

Do you get them sliced and toasted? A light toast to just take the doughiness out the outer layer.

Do you get them sliced and toasted? A light toast to just take the doughiness out the outer layer.
i think i've tried them in all fashions. from a frozen perspective the lenders with the raisons with some strawberry cream cheese was doable, but actual places selling bagels as a sandwich option, nah, never hit. i've never eaten a non sliced bagel, is that even a thing? fucksticks would bring them into work over doughnuts, like what are we even doing here?

i think i've tried them in all fashions. from a frozen perspective the lenders with the raisons with some strawberry cream cheese was doable, but actual places selling bagels as a sandwich option, nah, never hit. i've never eaten a non sliced bagel, is that even a thing? fucksticks would bring them into work over doughnuts, like what are we even doing here?
Yeah I've had them unsliced and untoasted. They are baked but then just tear them into pieces and eat them. Usually do that with the fruity ones like blueberry.

I've eaten an unsliced bagel from a hotel that didn't have a cutter and only plastic knives. Warmed that shit in the microwave and ate it like a soft pretzel dipping it in the cream cheese.

But seriously... frozen lenders? That's like eating a dino shaped nugget.

I've eaten an unsliced bagel from a hotel that didn't have a cutter and only plastic knives. Warmed that shit in the microwave and ate it like a soft pretzel dipping it in the cream cheese.

But seriously... frozen lenders? That's like eating a dino shaped nugget.
you jest with that final jab, the place i've tried was called .... i won't name them, they're highly rated, i just don't get a bagel. sadly frozen lenders with strawberry creamcheese was the best i could ever go with that, which still sucked.

Bagels >>> all.

Granted, this is fast food we're talking here, and the bagels McD used to sell (no idea if they still do) were ass.

The one advantage I will give McDonald's on the muffin sammiches is that they actually use(d) fresh eggs. Everything else that I've seen in fast food eggs comes from a mixture of eggs and other stuff.

If McDonald's sold the real eggs with their biscuit sandwiches, they'd win. I think I got BK more because of the croissants and French toast sticks, but honestly I'd just as soon go to Wawa and get a better bagel.
McDonald's had a thing called the Spanish omelet bagel back in college. For whatever reason, we'd always pick one up on the way to snowboarding. Toasted bagel, sausage, egg, pepper jack cheese, American cheese, and peppers and onions. It was great. Didn't last long.

McDonald's had a thing called the Spanish omelet bagel back in college. For whatever reason, we'd always pick one up on the way to snowboarding. Toasted bagel, sausage, egg, pepper jack cheese, American cheese, and peppers and onions. It was great. Didn't last long.
Not sure I’ve ever bought a bagel from
any restaurant other than Mickey Dee’s.

They had the proper chewiness.

Good lord.
I know it's been forever since I was at a McDonald's, but since when do they have biscuits???

Also, I cannot begin to fathom how biscuits from McDonald's could be as good as anyone's.
You've had KFC biscuits.
You've had biscuits from Hardee's.
There is no way in hell McDonal's biscuits could be as good as either of those.
I can't get even decent biscuits out here - except at KFC.
Have you not been to a Mcdonald's during morning hours, in 40 years or so?? How could anyone possibly not know they have biscuits?

They're not quite as good as Hardee's, but closer than you'd think. And waaaaay better than the trash biscuits from shitty ass KFC.