15 Fast Food Chains that are in trouble

Ah, that's right - I forgot Hardee's and Carl's Jr. are the same.

Since you said there were Chick Fil A's in the Bay Area, I had to look.
I'll be damned - I had no idea!
It seems so wrong Chick Fil A has made it out here, but there are still no Waffle Houses.

lord of the rings slow tear GIF by Maudit
My son really really wants to go to a waffle house. May do it while down here in florida this week.

My son really really wants to go to a waffle house. May do it while down here in florida this week.
The WH hasbrowns, the eggs, and the biscuits and gravy are all good.

I love everything about that place except their fries. Their fries are mediocre.

Their cod dinners are great.

cheese curds is the only side I order there.

read an article where somebody was rating the different fast food fish sandwiches and they put the Culver's cod filet sandwich last... not reading that fucking idiot anymore.

Goodness gracious ...

When I see a long line up at the drive-through, I immediately park and go in on foot. Nine times out of ten I come out before the cars that were in the lineup when I drove up.

These days I just mobile order at most places from home and pick up my food and leave. Fuck waiting in line.

Yeah, I never go there myself, but a croissant is the best breakfast sandwich base, I didn't realize it was controversial.

I also like biscuits, english muffins, and even occasionally a glazed donut... but I'll choose the croissant most of the time if given the option.

fuck, how did I forget bagels...

Bagel, cream cheese, over easy egg and thin sliced steak from the night before... fuck fast food breakfast
I don't care for bagels, perhaps I've never had a good one.

Yeah, there's plenty of competition in the fast food chicken arena and just my personal opinion, but I kinda see KFC as the bottom of the bunch. Additionally, if you're looking for higher quality, there's a ton of even better options.

I don't go to any of them very often so i could be speaking completely out of my ass, but it seems the only niche in that market KFC is still kind leading is the family style meal.

Publix has better fried chicken than KFC, and if it's tenders you want, there are WAY better options. Slim Chickens or Raisin Canes...

Publix has better fried chicken than KFC, and if it's tenders you want, there are WAY better options. Slim Chickens or Raisin Canes...

That was kind of my point.

Go get a butter biscuit and you will see they are better than KFC or Hardee’s (which has gone to shit). They’ve stepped up their game.

Because of the biscuit their chicken biscuit overall is superior to Chik-Fl-A. It’s on par with Bojangles as far as biscuits go.

McD's Chicken Biscuit is pretty damn good.