2020 season thread

Also, Rick Hendrick and Richard Childress will be working together to form a common Chevy engine.

Sounds like Bowyer is out the door and Briscoe is taking his spot.
I like Briscoe, but man, Custer, Briscoe and Almirola just isn’t much for teammates. Harvick dominates, other 3 teams consider top 10’s to be a good day

I like Briscoe, but man, Custer, Briscoe and Almirola just isn’t much for teammates. Harvick dominates, other 3 teams consider top 10’s to be a good day

How long do you think Briscoe will be like that? For a season or two I agree, but from what I have seen of him in the Busch Series he is going to want to win.

How long do you think Briscoe will be like that? For a season or two I agree, but from what I have seen of him in the Busch Series he is going to want to win.
They all want to win, but actually winning is a different story

just got bitched out by a hotel guest that is here for the race

he's pissed that i didnt let him check-in 4 hours before c/i time

i hope the race gets rained out now

just got bitched out by a hotel guest that is here for the race

he's pissed that i didnt let him check-in 4 hours before c/i time

i hope the race gets rained out now
They have rain tires for road courses

Nah, 88 will switch to 5 or 25 and Larson will be the driver.

Hope not. He needs to drive for SHR. Chevy dumped him, I would not go back to them.

Gonna go ahead and say, I’m not a fan of racing in the rain. Slows me down too much.

Joey Logano punches his ticket to the Final 4 with the win at Kansas.

Logano's pit crew got him that one. Harvick's crew had their fastest stop of the day on the last stop at 12.7, but Logano's crew got him out in 12.3 to take the lead, and it's impossible to pass the leader with this retarded low horsepower, high downforce package they run at 1.5 mile tracks.