2021 season thread

I would have less a problem with Havawreck had he flat dumped Chase in the ole bullring. I would have respect for Havawreck had he went ahead and took his helmet off and settled it on pit road. But to stand there with a man in your face, poking your helmet offering to settle it and the response is to punk out while facing a man then say he wants to kick some ass after the man is gone is soooooo Jeff Gordon like that it is pathetic. IF he has no business getting into fights the at least he should have enough self respect to keep threats of fighting from crossing his cock holster lips. Face it, Havawreck wouldn't do what he needed to do on the track nor what he claims he wants to do after the race ... Chase offered him a chance for both. Here in Bristol that is pure bitch.
Havawreck. He's an all time great, dude.

Harvick did plenty of fighting in his younger days.

Chase was 100% in the wrong.

Hate to break it to you, but very few drivers actually want to fight. If you want punches thrown by drivers and not just a big pile of crew members, watch the Busch Series, especially when Noah Gragson has a run in with a Gibbs driver.

Chase didn't cold cock Hamlin when Hamlin deserved it.

Harvick hasn't looked for a fight since his son was born.

But how was the race as a whole?

I forgot to record, and only got to watch highlights.

But really, it was nice to Harvick competing for a win, first time all season that he was a real threat to win.

If I were him, I'd think about retirement. It always sucks to see an all time great get old and just basically start turning laps. Earnhardt and Gordon it seems were the only only ones who were still very competitive right up until the end of their careers.

Havawreck. He's an all time great, dude.

Harvick did plenty of fighting in his younger days.
Yes he is but that has no bearing on last night.
Chase was 100% in the wrong.
Disagree, but even then assuming you are correct Havawreck handled it like a bitch. He had every chance to settle it on the track and on pit road and did neither. He should have used Earnhardt's patented bump and run to go around Chace and there would be no controversy. It's not Chase's fault that Havawreck would not use short track racing tactics at BMS. Havawreck didn't have the guts to handle the matter on or off the track but wanted to talk shit about kicking someone's ass.
Hate to break it to you, but very few drivers actually want to fight. If you want punches thrown by drivers and not just a big pile of crew members, watch the Busch Series, especially when Noah Gragson has a run in with a Gibbs driver.

Chase didn't cold cock Hamlin when Hamlin deserved it.

Harvick hasn't looked for a fight since his son was born.
I am not saying they should have fought. I am saying that if you refuse to do anything on the track and then refuse to take your helmet off and throw down when offered ... you are a little bitch to act like you were going to do so after the fact. Hell, Havawreck could not even stand it when someone was videoing them talking at the hauler. Midol and Summer's Eve should be his sponsors.

But really, it was nice to Harvick competing for a win, first time all season that he was a real threat to win.
I agree with you on this. I love seeing the older racers hold their own. I disagree about retirement because IMHO a change in teams would help him much.

Yes he is but that has no bearing on last night.

Disagree, but even then assuming you are correct Havawreck handled it like a bitch. He had every chance to settle it on the track and on pit road and did neither. He should have used Earnhardt's patented bump and run to go around Chace and there would be no controversy. It's not Chase's fault that Havawreck would not use short track racing tactics at BMS. Havawreck didn't have the guts to handle the matter on or off the track but wanted to talk shit about kicking someone's ass.

I am not saying they should have fought. I am saying that if you refuse to do anything on the track and then refuse to take your helmet off and throw down when offered ... you are a little bitch to act like you were going to do so after the fact. Hell, Havawreck could not even stand it when someone was videoing them talking at the hauler. Midol and Summer's Eve should be his sponsors.
If we're only talking in the context of last night, Havawreck doesn't make any sense, he finished second.

Chase wanted special treatment, that move he made when he cut down under the lapper and made contact with Harvick could have easily ended both of their nights, and it's Bristol, contact is gonna happen. Remember last year when he made a far more egregious move on Joey Logano and Logano had to run him down to even get Elliott to discuss it?

Harvick was definitely wrong for not junking Elliott. Elliott deserved it with his blocking while being the leader, that stupid move where he cut under the lapper and again when he was laps down and holding Harvick up. Harvick has softened up in that regard, 10 years ago, Elliott would have been walled. If Elliott really wanted some, I'm sure Harvick would have obliged.

Elliott is and always has been a silver spoon bitch. Don't like him.

I agree with you on this. I love seeing the older racers hold their own. I disagree about retirement because IMHO a change in teams would help him much.
I've been a Harvick fan since 2001. I just don't want to see him be like Jimmie Johnson was his last few years.

If we're only talking in the context of last night, Havawreck doesn't make any sense, he finished second.

Chase wanted special treatment, that move he made when he cut down under the lapper and made contact with Harvick could have easily ended both of their nights, and it's Bristol, contact is gonna happen. Remember last year when he made a far more egregious move on Joey Logano and Logano had to run him down to even get Elliott to discuss it?

Harvick was definitely wrong for not junking Elliott. Elliott deserved it with his blocking while being the leader, that stupid move where he cut under the lapper and again when he was laps down and holding Harvick up. Harvick has softened up in that regard, 10 years ago, Elliott would have been walled. If Elliott really wanted some, I'm sure Harvick would have obliged.

Elliott is and always has been a silver spoon bitch. Don't like him.
I really don't know how to get this point over to you but I have no issues with the actions on the track. Harvick pro blocked Chase on a short track and cut his tire. That is BMS pure and simple, IF you are faster and they won't move then move them. Harvick could have done that for the win but didn't, then got pissed because he finished second, and then was talking about kicking someone's ass after he had the chance and declined. The time to say that he wanted to kick some ass was when he was face to face with the ass he wanted to kick. Anything else is a mixture of bluster and cowardice.

I've been a Harvick fan since 2001. I just don't want to see him be like Jimmie Johnson was his last few years.
I tip my hat to him for how he did when replacing a legend. I do not dislike him in any fashion but I have seen legends from E to Gordon to Bush to Chase have their little bitch moments. Last night was Harvick's latest, even though they are rare from him.

I really don't know how to get this point over to you but I have no issues with the actions on the track. Harvick pro blocked Chase on a short track and cut his tire. That is BMS pure and simple, IF you are faster and they won't move then move them. Harvick could have done that for the win but didn't, then got pissed because he finished second, and then was talking about kicking someone's ass after he had the chance and declined. The time to say that he wanted to kick some ass was when he was face to face with the ass he wanted to kick. Anything else is a mixture of bluster and cowardice.

I tip my hat to him for how he did when replacing a legend. I do not dislike him in any fashion but I have seen legends from E to Gordon to Bush to Chase have their little bitch moments. Last night was Harvick's latest, even though they are rare from him.
They were having a discussion, helmets off and they went into Chase's hauler. Chase Elliott isn't gonna fight anyone, and neither is Harvick at this point, and when you're pissed, you say things you probably don't really mean. My issue is with the Havawreck name you gave him. He didn't wreck, and really not DNFing has been one of Harvick's strongest attributes throughout his career, like he's not known for getting in a bunch of wrecks, even in his down years at Childress, he brought the car back in one piece. Get a name that makes sense.

Harvick was wrong. He was wrong for not junking Elliott. That's the only problem I have with anything he did last night.

My issue is with the Havawreck name you gave him. He didn't wreck, and really not DNFing has been one of Harvick's strongest attributes throughout his career, like he's not known for getting in a bunch of wrecks, even in his down years at Childress, he brought the car back in one piece. Get a name that makes sense.
It made enough sense to piss off a fan ... that is all I needed it for.

Glad to see we all agree that Chase Elliot is a little pussy track blocking crybaby bitch.

Who works for a convicted felon.

Glad to see we all agree that Chase Elliot is a little pussy track blocking crybaby bitch.

Who works for a convicted felon.
I agree. Don't you agree that a real man would have done something other than threaten the blocking crybaby after the fact? He had a chance at moving Chase off the track and to whip his ass like he said he wanted to and passed on everything but the bitching after the fact. Havawreck was very Jeff Gordan like last night ...

I agree. Don't you agree that a real man would have done something other than threaten the blocking crybaby after the fact? He had a chance at moving Chase off the track and to whip his ass like he said he wanted to and passed on everything but the bitching after the fact. Havawreck was very Jeff Gordan like last night ...
yeah, that's why Harvick went into Chase's hauler with him, because he was scared.

Good to know that the convicted felon has all his drivers on the same page when it comes to team blocking rules.

yeah, that's why Harvick went into Chase's hauler with him, because he was scared.
He was running from the camera ... more scared of a camera that a crooked cop. Chase stood up to him and made him like it.
Good to know that the convicted felon has all his drivers on the same page when it comes to team blocking rules.
They put front bumpers on cars for a reason. He was as afraid of that as he was a fight that he said he wanted after Chase walked away from dressing him down and poking him in the face shield.

I dont take Harvicks side very often. (not a fan of his) but with this race I would take Harvick's side.
I can only think of 2 times I didn’t take his side. When he went after Joe Nemechek when both of them were just innocent victims of someone else’s screw up. And when he went after Montoya at a road course when again, both were just victims of someone else’s screwup.

But, Biffle, Rudd, Kyle Busch, etc needed someone to come after them. And I was also a fan of Ricky Rudd

I can only think of 2 times I didn’t take his side. When he went after Joe Nemechek when both of them were just innocent victims of someone else’s screw up. And when he went after Montoya at a road course when again, both were just victims of someone else’s screwup.

But, Biffle, Rudd, Kyle Busch, etc needed someone to come after them. And I was also a fan of Ricky Rudd
I don't have an issue with Harvick as far as the race goes, Elliott got his tire cut due to short track racing. My issue is that Harvick declined to settle it on the track and was talking about kicking someone's ass after that person was in his face, pointing his finger in Harvick's and shoved him ... and he chose not to do anything. Harvick needs to either man up or shut up. He acted like Jeff Gordon instead.

I don't have an issue with Harvick as far as the race goes, Elliott got his tire cut due to short track racing. My issue is that Harvick declined to settle it on the track and was talking about kicking someone's ass after that person was in his face, pointing his finger in Harvick's and shoved him ... and he chose not to do anything. Harvick needs to either man up or shut up. He acted like Jeff Gordon instead.
He’s 45. Chase was very “yes sir” like when the helmets were off near the haulers. He has softened up a lot in his old age though. He hasn’t really went after anyone or moved anyone(other than Kyle Busch out of desperation due to a stupid championship format) in a while.

And I wasn’t a fan of Jeff Gordon, but he didn’t back down often after a race. He went after Jeff Burton(which was embarrassing for both of them), Brad K and Kenneth and punched Mike Bliss at the Chicago air port. I don’t think we wanted none of Rusty or Smoke though

He’s 45. Chase was very “yes sir” like when the helmets were off near the haulers. He has softened up a lot in his old age though. He hasn’t really went after anyone or moved anyone(other than Kyle Busch out of desperation due to a stupid championship format) in a while.
He has and I respect that. I love short tracks partly because tempers will flare. I just cannot tolerate someone threatening ass whoopins after they declined to fight. It is sophomoric behavior that is cowardly, IMHO. You know the joke about a GA state trooper making a yankee passenger's wish come true, correct? Kevin was that passenger at BMS. He should have ran down Chase and dumped him if Chase was impeding him in the final laps. BTW, that human bowling ball Jimmy Spencer was one not to mess with either.

He has and I respect that. I love short tracks partly because tempers will flare. I just cannot tolerate someone threatening ass whoopins after they declined to fight. It is sophomoric behavior that is cowardly, IMHO. You know the joke about a GA state trooper making a yankee passenger's wish come true, correct? Kevin was that passenger at BMS. He should have ran down Chase and dumped him if Chase was impeding him in the final laps. BTW, that human bowling ball Jimmy Spencer was one not to mess with either.
He says stuff he shouldn’t. He should have junked Elliott, and there was a time when he would have.

They say Mike Skinner was a real tough customer too. I bet Dale Jarrett could have been, but he was too nice of a guy.

The old timers say Donnie Allison is probably the toughest to ever do it, though they also say they witnessed Tiny Lind whip Lee, Richard and Maurice Petty all at the same time.