2021 season thread

You think Logano should have laid down for Larson?
I think Larson should have grew a set and made Logano move over. But if staying on the lead lap is really so damn important, don't move over for your teammate either. There's a lot of drivers if you pull that shit on, you're gonna be sent spinning. Think he would have pulled that shit on Tony Stewart or Harvick back in his Happy Harvick days?

But, I do like Ryan Blaney, congrats to him.

There's a real pattern here. If Larson dominates a race, he ain't gonna win, and every race Ryan Blaney wins is gonna come from a late pass.

Hopefully Austin Dillon and Daniel Suarez running in the top 10 pretty well all race at a 1.5 mile track is a sign that RCR is gonna get back to where they were in the early 10's.

Ratings held strong again, especially for going against the college roundball tournament

Watching the truck series qualifying heats. They made it two laps before having to stop because every truck except the lead had their grill and windshield caked in mud.

Watching the truck series qualifying heats. They made it two laps before having to stop because every truck except the lead had their grill and windshield caked in mud.

Gonna be interesting for all the qualifying. Wonder how they’ll prep before the Cup cars come out.

Gonna be interesting for all the qualifying. Wonder how they’ll prep before the Cup cars come out.
If it doesn't rain anymore, they'll be fine one the late models run enough hot laps to get all the sticky stuff slung off. They could run late model or midgets with the track this wet, the trucks are just too heavy.

Cup Line up

Truck Line up

Sucks Newman could have had a better starting spot if no rain, but even worse he wont be in the truck race since it is a new team. He was gonna have to race his way in.

Seems like if they do a dirt race next year. It needs to be a bit later in the season.

Another na$car clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Here's an idea. If you want to have a dirt track race maybe go to a dirt track where the people know what the fuck they're doing instead of dumping a bunch of dirt down on the track that's one of my favorite races of the year?

Another na$car clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Here's an idea. If you want to have a dirt track race maybe go to a dirt track where the people know what the fuck they're doing instead of dumping a bunch of dirt down on the track that's one of my favorite races of the year?
I love dirt racing, but I do agree, there’s plenty of dirt tracks out there, there was no need to fuck with Bristol, especially now that Bristol is once again one of the best tracks out there

I wonder how many of the Cup drivers will dropout of the truck race now that it is after the Cup race. I know finding a back up would be an issue but wonder if any had a back up plan knowing the weather was going to be an issue and the “maybe” factor.

I wonder how many of the Cup drivers will dropout of the truck race now that it is after the Cup race. I know finding a back up would be an issue but wonder if any had a back up plan knowing the weather was going to be an issue and the “maybe” factor.
Well Ryan Newman was racing for a new team. So he is already out. Whether he likes it or not :(

Moving the truck race to after the Cup race takes away the main reason most of the Cup guys entered the truck race. The dirt track ringers that entered both races will probably be game for both, but most of the Cup guys that entered the truck race were drivers that either didn't come from a dirt background(Harvick, Truex, etc) or guys that haven't raced dirt in years.

If they get the Cup race in today, Kyle Larson and Christopher Bell will be the favorites, but Austin Dillon is a far better dirt racer(and racer in general) than he gets credit for. I bet on him because he pays more than Larson and Bell.

Moving the truck race to after the Cup race takes away the main reason most of the Cup guys entered the truck race. The dirt track ringers that entered both races will probably be game for both, but most of the Cup guys that entered the truck race were drivers that either didn't come from a dirt background(Harvick, Truex, etc) or guys that haven't raced dirt in years.

My bad, I should have put that in my post. But that was my point. With them using the truck race as a chance to get the feel, will they still want to even go out and run it now that it’s after the cup race?