2022 Recruiting Thread

Not highly ranked, but qb whose recruitment is gaining steam

Highest out-of-state recruit ever not counting East STL

:yes:

I haven't read anything, it's just purely a hunch, but I think Gunner Stockton eventually flips to Clemson. He's from where GA, NC and SC corner up, and is closer to Clemson than UGA, was a SC commit before Muschamp got axed, and there's just one year of separation between he and Vandagriff.
Could happen but they seem to be on Cade Klubinek out of Austin, TX

Texas stays on a roll..
1614570189407.png

Bro I just saw that.. then I saw his ranking.. Centers are disrespected.. but I wonder if it's because most play OG in high school then transition over in college?

View attachment 22475
Must be a real weak year for centers. Clay Webb was recruited as a center(has since moved to guard) and he was a 5 star, and Sedrick Van Pran was a top 100 recruit.

Must be a real weak year for centers. Clay Webb was recruited as a center(has since moved to guard) and he was a 5 star, and Sedrick Van Pran was a top 100 recruit.
But IMO last year's top OC I think won't be as good either. He to me, got his bump because his brother was soo good. Kid got lit up badly at camps prior to covid.. so his rise was just wishcasting imo.

Four Star from Medina, Ohio
PSU jumps to #5 nationally after this one

FROM 3-8-21
Tanner Bailey 4* pro style from Gordo Alabama commits to Oregon
Tanner Bailey, 4-Star 2022 QB, Commits to Ducks!

held offers from
Alabama where his Grandfather played
Auburn where his father played
Duke, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Miss St, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vandy and West Virginia.

FROM 3-8-21
Tanner Bailey 4* pro style from Gordo Alabama commits to Oregon
Tanner Bailey, 4-Star 2022 QB, Commits to Ducks!

held offers from
Alabama where his Grandfather played
Auburn where his father played
Duke, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Miss St, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vandy and West Virginia.
does this kid have an invite for the elite 11 yet?

Rutgers land 4 star WR Amarion Brown out of Florida.

Schiano will upgrade Rutgers talent level in a few years. Enough that they will be competitive.

Evan Stewart decommits from Texas

Evan Stewart decommits from Texas
Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

This one stings because he's going to end up being the number 1 WR this class... kid is a Waddell clone

That is Texas 3rd decommitment in this class.
well one of the previous two, tried recommiting two weeks ago but was told no (Phaizon Williams)

But man Stewart going really sucks... kid is the real deal.. Word is that Florida got in his ear