2022 Season Thread

Who do you have winning ?
Kyle Busch is the favorite. I bet on Tyler Reddick and Justin Haley. If Tony Stewart would have came out of retirement for this one race, he'd be a lock.

Nascar is officially gay.
This could have been done better at Bowman Gray, you know, a football field that already has a race track around it that NASCAR raced at for years until the early 70's. Could have had the Pro Bowl on the field during the race. Kill two worthless exhibitions with one stone.

This could have been done better at Bowman Gray, you know, a football field that already has a race track around it that NASCAR raced at for years until the early 70's. Could have had the Pro Bowl on the field during the race. Kill two worthless exhibitions with one stone.
In LA at a shitty flat track with Pitbull singing. I changed the channel. Watching Seal Team now.

In LA at a shitty flat track with Pitbull singing. I changed the channel. Watching Seal Team now.
I don't know who Pitbull is. Apparently he co-owns a couple of the cars though.

Flat tracks are fine. Just not at USC's football stadium.

Gus Johnson calling this is throwing me thru a loop

This race should last about 30 minutes, but I can about guarantee this is gonna be a wreckfest that last over on hour.

These composite bodies suck. Takes too hard of a hit to kill the car now.

This race should last about 30 minutes, but I can about guarantee this is gonna be a wreckfest that last over on hour.

These composite bodies suck. Takes too hard of a hit to kill the car now.
30 might be generous

And Reddick has a mechanical problem. That would have paid 225 had he won and he was looking good. Go Justin Haley I guess.

Lol @ cars just falling out suddenly.

Probably not a smart move to have the first racing action for the brand new cars to be on a quarter mile flat track that no team has any notes on.

Mechanical problems had been on a downward trend for years, probably gonna skyrocket this year

And Reddick has a mechanical problem. That would have paid 225 had he won and he was looking good. Go Justin Haley I guess.
That sucks since he has been doing good. Now just need Kyle Busch and Logano have problems or take each other out

I watched like 3 or 4 minutes of it. Stands were roughly half full (hard to tell since the Coliseum layout makes it hard to gauge size). I think that place holds roughly 80,000. Even half full, that's well beyond what they could fit into Bowman Gray and the on track product would have been no better. They succeeded.

When Dillon got DQ'd I was like

Aaaaaahhhh! Karmas a bitch! That was the best part of the day.

I watched like 3 or 4 minutes of it. Stands were roughly half full (hard to tell since the Coliseum layout makes it hard to gauge size). I think that place holds roughly 80,000. Even half full, that's well beyond what they could fit into Bowman Gray and the on track product would have been no better. They succeeded.
It filled up for the main. Bottom 14 rows were left empty for fan safety

When Dillon got DQ'd I was like

Aaaaaahhhh! Karmas a bitch! That was the best part of the day.
He was a bit out of control. I’m pulling for that team though. GMS has been a top truck team for years. Hope they can finally get the 43 back to being respectable

Jacques Villeneuve attempting the Daytona 500.

If he makes the field, he’s my pick to cause the first big one. That dude should not be allowed in a stock car

He was a bit out of control. I’m pulling for that team though. GMS has been a top truck team for years. Hope they can finally get the 43 back to being respectable
He deserved to get junked in that race.

I did love his sponsor however. I believe he is in the 42 car. (old Ganassi car right?)