2022 Season Thread

He deserved to get junked in that race.

I did love his sponsor however. I believe he is in the 42 car. (old Ganassi car right?)
Nah, just the old number. Was originally gonna be the number 94, but changed to 42 when they bought out Petty. Think it is the old Ganassi charter leased through Trackhouse(1 and 99) though

Villeneuve and Gragson locked in on speed.

If the rest keep their noses clean, the two MBM cars will probably be the ones that go home. They were nearly a full second off the rest of the field in qualifying.

Villeneuve and Gragson locked in on speed.

If the rest keep their noses clean, the two MBM cars will probably be the ones that go home. They were nearly a full second off the rest of the field in qualifying.
lol, to put it in perspective, there was a bigger gap between 40th and 42nd than there was between 1st and 33rd.

Kaz Grala and Floyd Mayweather's team damn near pissed it away, but they passed Yeley in the final corner to make the show.

LOL @ Logano. The king of the late block, and he wonders why he always crashes hard at plate races

And as expected, the 2 MBM cars are the two to miss the show.

21 year anniversary of Dale Sr’s death. With be betting 100 dollars on Jordan Anderson to win the truck race tonight

I'm calling bullshit on that Busch race. Bet on Allmendinger. Allmendinger in the lead on the last lap when a car damn near flies through the catch fence. No caution until Austin Hill gets ahead of Allmendinger. Gonna let em go that far, let em race it back to the line.

Well that took out some good cars.

Pretty bad when a rookie calls out your ignorance, Brad.

I think Brad Keselowski is the last driver I’d want pushing me at a plate track. Seems a big one starts off his bumper every time

But glad to see a lot of torn up Hendrick and Gibbs cars. Hopefully the parts shortage puts a real strain on them going forward

They try all this stuff to keep the cars on the ground. Had one of the more violent flips in recent memory in the Busch race and a roll over today