2022 Summer Transfer news and rumors

Sadio Mane to Bayern Munich? I would take that after selling Gnabry and Lewandowski:

It is real. Sadio Mane to Bayern Munich. Guy is only getting paid 8.5 million at Liverpool. As I said on EPL board Liverpool has a salary reckoning coming. Gotten off cheap on guys like Mane and Salah.

STFU Burley. Liverpool not paying him. Totally disrepecting Bayern. English bias again. Bayern 2 time treble winners last decade. WTF you talking about.

Lewandowski going full baby Huey today :facepalm:

Not so easy to move him. May need to take a big pay cut but for me he needs to go. I love the guy and he did wonders for Bayern and Poland but this is a cancer waiting to happen. Even Marcotti in the interview is ripping Lewey some. You signed the contract and no one put a gun to your head. For all his greatness he is quite a whiner. Saw this in 2018 too.

Good signing for Spurs? He is a winner. Best Bayern winger imo in 2020 Bayern Treble.

Good signing for Spurs? He is a winner. Best Bayern winger imo in 2020 Bayern Treble.

Very good signing. Spurs' needs were wingbacks, a left sided central defender, a backup/2nd striker, and another quality midfielder. In Conte's system, wingbacks were probably the greatest need, so this is a very important upgrade. Hopefully the first of many this summer.

Well that was a waste of time and “talent”. What a useless pile of shit he was at United. I would not sign him for any amount. PSG might be only destination for him where he would have any credibility for his France performances. Utd exodus begins: Pogba, Lingard to leave club

Well that was a waste of time and “talent”. What a useless pile of shit he was at United. I would not sign him for any amount. PSG might be only destination for him where he would have any credibility for his France performances. Utd exodus begins: Pogba, Lingard to leave club

Lingard has some value. I could see a number of premier league clubs interested in him.

Pogba...not so much. On the rare occasion that he is actually motivated and involved, he's still plenty capable of brilliance. But, most of the time he's pretty uninterested out there and just looks lazy. Bit of a diva, and definitely too expensive for the trouble. PSG seems like a great fit.

Lingard has some value. I could see a number of premier league clubs interested in him.

Pogba...not so much. On the rare occasion that he is actually motivated and involved, he's still plenty capable of brilliance. But, most of the time he's pretty uninterested out there and just looks lazy. Bit of a diva, and definitely too expensive for the trouble. PSG seems like a great fit.
West Ham want Lingard back

West Ham want Lingard back
Of course. It's not a matter of wanting him, it's can/will they pay his wage demands.

I, like many Hammers are convinced that if we had him last season, we could have finished Top 4, or at least in a Europa spot.

Of course. It's not a matter of wanting him, it's can/will they pay his wage demands.
They are dealing with trying to keep Declan Rice

They are dealing with trying to keep Declan Rice

Rice has 3 years left on his contract. Last season, there were talks that he was valued at around 100M. Given he's an english national, has continued his strong form, and has multiple years under contract still I'd bet it would take 150M to get him now.

Only Chelsea and ManU could possibly fork over that much, and it's unclear if the post-Abramovic Chelsea will be as loose and careless with their pocketbook.

If someone does offer stupid money though, the Hammers should smash that sell button. 150M would allow them to get a decent enough replacement and upgrade about 3-4 other positions with high quality players at the same time.

Rice has 3 years left on his contract. Last season, there were talks that he was valued at around 100M. Given he's an english national, has continued his strong form, and has multiple years under contract still I'd bet it would take 150M to get him now.

Only Chelsea and ManU could possibly fork over that much, and it's unclear if the post-Abramovic Chelsea will be as loose and careless with their pocketbook.

If someone does offer stupid money though, the Hammers should smash that sell button. 150M would allow them to get a decent enough replacement and upgrade about 3-4 other positions with high quality players at the same time.
The list is out this week. Made a lot of news in the soccer world. Declan Rice 75.1 million. Seems a bit off in a few places. Scott McTominay more valuable than Joshua Kimmich and Alphonso Davies? Good read though.

The list is out this week. Made a lot of news in the soccer world. Declan Rice 75.1 million. Seems a bit off in a few places. Scott McTominay more valuable than Joshua Kimmich and Alphonso Davies? Good read though.

Jamal Musiala the most valuable German in the world at 105 million. Sancho still over 100 million for whatever reason.

Real Madrid just paid 100 million for Aurélien Tchouaméni when his value is 60 million so who knows. Wtf Harry Shoebox Head Maguire doing on the list?

Also has Harry Kane listed at 78.1M euros. That's about 1/3 the price Spurs would ever sell him for. Shocking valuation for Sonny. Under 53M euros? The disrespect!

Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Also has Harry Kane listed at 78.1M euros. That's about 1/3 the price Spurs would ever sell him for. Shocking valuation for Sonny. Under 53M euros? The disrespect!

Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Age probably. Sonny almost 30, No Lewandowski he is 33 same with Benzema.

Only 5 Germans on the list. Geez. Look at all the Brits. English bias with Sancho and Maguire on there. Schlotterbeck kid in Germany is better than Maguire already as a center back and not on list. Only Havertz, Wirtz, Musiala, Kimmich and Sane in there.

Does this mean Mane will eventually go to Bayern? So far Liverpool not budging on Bayern offer.