2022 Summer Transfer news and rumors

More dominoes falling for Bayern. Serge Gnabry re-signed. De Ligt in the next few days possibly still.

This is just bizarre to me:

The Raphina one I understood because it was pretty clear early on that he wanted to go to Barca. Kounde is someone Chelsea have been pursuing the whole window. Hard for me to understand a player wanting to get paid in Barca-bucks instead of going to Chelsea...not that I'm complaining. I realize Chelsea's situation is also in flux a bit, but surely they have a more sound financial future.

This is just bizarre to me:

The Raphina one I understood because it was pretty clear early on that he wanted to go to Barca. Kounde is someone Chelsea have been pursuing the whole window. Hard for me to understand a player wanting to get paid in Barca-bucks instead of going to Chelsea...not that I'm complaining. I realize Chelsea's situation is also in flux a bit, but surely they have a more sound financial future.

Where is Barca getting the money? Kounde too short for Chelsea I read. Chelsea has not looked good in pre-season. What is the over-under for Tuchel to make it to Christmas.

Where is Barca getting the money? Kounde too short for Chelsea I read. Chelsea has not looked good in pre-season. What is the over-under for Tuchel to make it to Christmas.

Barca is selling off their future media rights. Classic strategy for a short term fix with potentially terrible long term implications.
Most people seem to believe that they are hoping and praying for Super League to come about and save them.

Barca is selling off their future media rights. Classic strategy for a short term fix with potentially terrible long term implications.
Most people seem to believe that they are hoping and praying for Super League to come about and save them.
This could get interesting. Barca still needs to register all their signings. They have until 9/1. It is conceivable that if things go bad Lewey can't play until January. Many other reasons here that could go bad here with Lewandowski. Good read. I hope it does go bad. Per article they need UCL badly for the next few years or you said the Super League returns.