2022 Summer Transfer news and rumors

LOL. Last week Chiellini.

Perfect setup for Bale.

MLS regular season ends in October, so he only has to commit for a few months to stay in shape for the WC. In the meantime, he gets to enjoy Malibu an all the golf courses in Southern CA.

Perfect setup for Bale.

MLS regular season ends in October, so he only has to commit for a few months to stay in shape for the WC. In the meantime, he gets to enjoy Malibu an all the golf courses in Southern CA.
I heard the exact same thing on Sirius today. Perfect for him, And yes he loves his golf. Almost more than soccer these days unless he is playing for Wales.

Finally Man U signs someone. No one want to play Europa next year in many cases. Could this finally trigger the Lewandowski move? Bayern upped their demand to 60 million this week lol.

I heard the exact same thing on Sirius today. Perfect for him, And yes he loves his golf. Almost more than soccer these days unless he is playing for Wales.

Yep! He's basically done playing club ball. If Wales had missed the WC, he would have retired I'm sure of it. Certainly doesn't need the money.

Here we go. So where does he play? Are Kane and him in same position?

This will go through in days imo:

Here we go. So where does he play? Are Kane and him in same position?

5 subs this coming season and a super condensed schedule to account for the winter time WC. He will get as much playing time as he could possibly hope for from any of the EPL squads in champions league.

I'd imagine Richarlison will play both striker and left wing. Sometimes he will start, sometimes he will come in off the bench. Spurs trying to build depth in the squad and this is a really good step towards that end.

5 subs this coming season and a super condensed schedule to account for the winter time WC. He will get as much playing time as he could possibly hope for from any of the EPL squads in champions league.

I'd imagine Richarlison will play both striker and left wing. Sometimes he will start, sometimes he will come in off the bench. Spurs trying to build depth in the squad and this is a really good step towards that end.
Talked about this deal yesterday on SIRIUS. Only worry about Richarlison is like some other Brazilian players can be unmotivated at times. Brilliant talent but sometimes doesn't kick into gear many games. Hopefully Conte will not allow that.

Finally Man U signs someone. No one want to play Europa next year in many cases. Could this finally trigger the Lewandowski move? Bayern upped their demand to 60 million this week lol.

Oops maybe not. He wants to stay at Barca. Ronaldo wants out now. Wants to play in UCL next season. Not making Top 4 kills teams. Have not heard a peep out of Newcastle with all their cash since no UCL for them either. Arsenal managed to get Jesus but it is tough if you are on the outside.

He has fallen out of favor at Leipzig. So Philips worth 60 million and Adams 15 million. Hmmmm. I have never been that impressed with Adams. Way way too conservative and a rock has more offensive skills. Just saying. At 23 and you played 500 less Bundesliga minutes this season. it is not a good look at this point.

Sources: Leeds close in on £15m deal for Adams

Oops maybe not. He wants to stay at Barca. Ronaldo wants out now. Wants to play in UCL next season. Not making Top 4 kills teams. Have not heard a peep out of Newcastle with all their cash since no UCL for them either. Arsenal managed to get Jesus but it is tough if you are on the outside.
Ok finally a real signing....but still Man U is in a shitload of shit next season. Only hope is Ten Haag can right who is left...i.e. Rashford and Sancho.

Interesting article. I wouldn't touch him. So overpaid, big ego, irresponsible off the field at times, and terrible fitness record. He is a never was when could have been something special. 30 years old now. PSG on the hook for him (just extended him) and Messi. Bad business over there. They are trying off him to Chelsea, but that salary and Tuchel already dealt with that. He is completely toxic for anyone.

Talked about this deal yesterday on SIRIUS. Only worry about Richarlison is like some other Brazilian players can be unmotivated at times. Brilliant talent but sometimes doesn't kick into gear many games. Hopefully Conte will not allow that.

I worry a little bit about playing time and how that will affect a player like Richarlison, who is used to being the focal point of the attack every game. But, I think a few days in preseason camp will convince him pretty quickly that he's in a different stratosphere when he sees the work of Kane, Son, Kulusevski, etc.

He will still get plenty of minutes, but this is a very un-Spurs transfer. Paying big money to boost a position that is already a strength in the club. In the past, Spurs only made these kinds of deals when one of their own players was going the other way out the door. Replacement signings. Its a new world under Conte now. Exciting times

Make it happen...although still worried about his pace. Pre-season has started and Bayern has added Mane, Gravenberch, Mazrai (sp) and maybe De Ligt now. Still have Lewey and Gnabry. Roster is bloated but what a load of talent if status quo. Looks like they are trying to sell Pavard.

Spurs finally wrapping up their Djed Spence saga signing. That's 6 incomings now this summer. Conte is building a strong roster.

I think they will still go after possibly 2 more targets before the summer is over: attacking mid, central defender

Spurs finally wrapping up their Djed Spence saga signing. That's 6 incomings now this summer. Conte is building a strong roster.

I think they will still go after possibly 2 more targets before the summer is over: attacking mid, central defender
Good. I am rooting for the Spurs this year. Conte ran them ragged in a practice in the heat over in South Korea I saw lol. I am not complaining, because where ever he has gone, he has produced. Going to be an interesting season in EPL.

Still not out of the question. Graham Bailey mentioned some big team will still grab him and all are postering this morning. Specifically mentioned Bayern once Lewandowski gone here soon. FC Hollywood could really live up to their name this season.

1657924422876.png

Last edited: