GAME 2023 NFL Draft Thread

I’m not comparing them. I’m just saying the Lions had a better division record (5-1) than Phila (4-2) and 28 other teams.

That’s why they’re favs to win the Norris despite Minnes winning last year. It’s interesting.
That isn't why. Rodgers is gone and Minnesota was insanely lucky last year. Hell, they went 13-4 and won the division and were still home underdogs to the Giants at home - and they lost. Right now, it's Detroit's to lose, but it wouldn't shock me if Chicago is their biggest contender.

Jalen Carter first rookie to sign his deal. Couldn’t wait for that bag. 💰 🚗

Because this is still a sports message board (allegedly).
it's good to know you want to compare your team to mine.

we are "what good looks like"

They look good. You, not so much.
it's a shame Swift won't get a chance to run over the Lions this season.

they did him dirty but he is in a much better place now.

We beat Rodgers twice last year. He’s a non-factor and an ugly weirdo.
Him being gone is a big reason why you're favored to win the north. Another big one is that Minnesota won't be so lucky this year and likely takes a step back.

Him being gone is a big reason why you're favored to win the north. Another big one is that Minnesota won't be so lucky this year and likely takes a step back.

This is what I have for the Lions next year, give or take

Home​

Away​

it's a shame Swift won't get a chance to run over the Lions this season.

they did him dirty but he is in a much better place now.

Noob.

This is what I have for the Lions next year, give or take

Home​

Away​

The loss at home to Carolina is surprising. I know they have talent but they're an inevitable Bryce Young injury away from being bottom 3. Sanders, Thielen, and Chark are nice but certainly not elite, while Detroit's supporting cast is certainly that. I also think Chicago gets them in Chicago and they split with a win at home. I also have no idea what to think about Denver. Otherwise, not bad.

The loss at home to Carolina is surprising. I know they have talent but they're an inevitable Bryce Young injury away from being bottom 3. Sanders, Thielen, and Chark are nice but certainly not elite, while Detroit's supporting cast is certainly that. I also think Chicago gets them in Chicago and they split with a win at home. I also have no idea what to think about Denver. Otherwise, not bad.
There are a lot of unknown teams out there right now that I just don't know if the Lions can beat right now

And this was before the draft.
Huh the bitter free agent burns his old team who didn't offer him the contract? Never heard that one before.

He fucked around and turned down a longer term contract from Philly and they went elsewhere. I liked him in Philly, sorry to see him go to a lesser team

He sounds like an enormous douchebag.
He is. He’s been a good player in the NFL, but I just remember him talking all that good shit before the 2017 WLOCP, and then getting laid out by D’Andre Swift after he caught a pass on a crossing route in a blowout UGA win. That’s always been what I think of when I think of CGJ.

Back