GAME 2023 NFL Draft Thread

lol @ the Lions haters. Y'all gonna be so butt hurt when they win that division.
Sound like Browns fans in 2021 after the playoff season. And they actually made the playoffs the year before and won a game.

Was he even active for that SB?

That was his rookie season, which was pretty good for a rookie IIRC

Looked it up he had 9 carries for 64 yards and a couple catches for 23.

He was not active for this most recent one

That was his rookie season, which was pretty good for a rookie IIRC

Looked it up he had 9 carries for 64 yards and a couple catches for 23.

He was not active for this most recent one
No, it was last season and he wasn’t even active for the second half of season. Got a ring tho

he lost the sb his rookie season to The GOAT

No, it was last season and he wasn’t even active for the second half of season. Got a ring tho

he lost the sb his rookie season to The GOAT

The question was name the last super bowl winner who drafted an rb in the 1st round. The answer is the chiefs in 2020

The question was name the last super bowl winner who drafted an rb in the 1st round. The answer is the chiefs in 2020
No, the question was last sb bowl winner that drafted their LEAD rb in first round. He was demoted and not the starter. Wasn’t even active.

No, the question was last sb bowl winner that drafted their LEAD rb in first round. He was demoted and not the starter. Wasn’t even active.
Bingo. At this point, CEH was clearly a major misfire on the Chiefs part and they acknowledge that. He likely won't be on the team when the season starts.

My bad, my quick Google search brought up the Super Bowl played in 2020 not the one at the end of the 2020 season and I looked at CEH super bowl stats from when they lost to Tampa in the Super Bowl.

So they won the season before they drafted him first round then lost in it the year of

You found it, and he was off the team after 3 seasons. He also wasn't even a 1000 yard rusher that season.
I’d have lost a lot of money if I could have bet on him having a better career than Nick Chubb. Pretty much each of their careers is what I expected from the other one

And also that was a loaded team in the middle of a dynasty drafted near the end of the first round. IE, a team that could afford to use a luxury pick on a RB in the first round

I’d have lost a lot of money if I could have bet on him having a better career than Nick Chubb. Pretty much each of their careers is what I expected from the other one

And also that was a loaded team in the middle of a dynasty drafted near the end of the first round. IE, a team that could afford to use a luxury pick on a RB in the first round
:dingdingding:

Even with that being the case, I'm sure they would have drafted someone else if they had a redo, and I don't mean a different RB.

:dingdingding:

Even with that being the case, I'm sure they would have drafted someone else if they had a redo, and I don't mean a different RB.
Unless you’re drafting a super rare talent like and Adrian Peterson that can play at a high level for a long time, and first round RB is a waste of a first round pick IMO.

Bijan Robinson is gonna have to be an all time great for that to look like a good pick for the Falcons considering what they already had at RB and the glaring holes on the roster

Unless you’re drafting a super rare talent like and Adrian Peterson that can play at a high level for a long time, and first round RB is a waste of a first round pick IMO.

Bijan Robinson is gonna have to be an all time great for that to look like a good pick for the Falcons considering what they already had at RB and the glaring holes on the roster

At this point, if he contributes, is still on the roster and not in jail after 3 seasons it's a first round success for the Raiders