2025 Recruiting Thread

yeah i read this a while back when his dad talked about the amount of LBs on the roster despite them only taking 1 last cycle..

then they got the ND lean LB to come visit.. I really like Pettijohn too.. what a whiff from us :(
Well it's not over yet, but I'll definitely be tuning in to see. He's a fantastic player at a big position of need. Plus strengthening that southern pipeline is always great.

Yep, OG Tim has been killing it on the DB trail. He's not done for this cycle either. I would also not be shocked if Oregon gets McNutt, but I know we're both after Jonah Williams. Either way, we're in great shape.

I'd be shocked if we actually got McNutt at this point, he seems heart set on leaving the state.

Jonah isn't going to tosu.. he's going to go to aggy... galveston kids will always galveston :(

EDIT: and it's probably for the best,he's a special baseball player.. at the end of the day, I think he will stick to baseball over football..
Now that would be a wild development if the top rated safety didn't play football. Either way, I know A&M will offer him a crazy bag.

Well it's not over yet, but I'll definitely be tuning in to see. He's a fantastic player at a big position of need. Plus strengthening that southern pipeline is always great.
our guys been telling us it wasn't trending the way it was indicated by some of the CBs/Forecasts people were making last month..

Now could they circle back later no matter where he picks Saturday, sure.. Just happy to have Bo Barnes committed right now.. cause if he wasn't then we would have some real problems at LB.. still, I hope that he chooses us

4 star LB Zaydrius Rainey-Sale out of Washington has committed to Washington.

4 star IOL Hardy Watts out of Massachusetts has committed to Wisconsin.

July is going to be 🔥 ... I'd be surprised if less than 90% of the top 100 are committed.

Will be funny to see how many of those flip come December.
Or how many will be told to look elsewhere because they had a terrible season? Both of those can be true. We have a guy right now - Perlotte - who was a 5* 18 months ago ( Composite no. 19) and is now around 120. He's likely headed to UTjr, but that's the type of guy you can see getting asked to look around.

Not sure how Hill and Pettijohn would clash. Hill is more of a DE/EDGE. Pettijohn is more of a true LBer isnt he?
LOL just realized I said Littlejohn.

So Hill is listed as an edge, but I think he's going to play LB in college. He's 6'3", 220 so not sure he's going to be the type of edge we normally want. He's a true pass rusher though.

Back